All reviews stayed one night room service large room tea and coffee making facilities comfortable bed place to stay quiet location continental breakfast free wifi meals reception motel wayne tv microwave mia bond
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Travel agent booked the Heritage for a 1 night stay.
Rooms were large, spotlessly clean and warm. Tea and coffee making facilities available. Dinner at the restaurant was a good sized, tasty carbonara, plenty of choice on the menu.
Ordered breakfast to room the next morning, it arrived bang on time and was still hot.Lovely quiet location, super comfy beds, and nice hot showers topped it all off.
The relief manger was welcoming and helpful at check in/checkout. Will be back.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Wayne006, Owner at The Leeton Heritage Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at The Leeton Heritage Motor Inn

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Well located, spacious rooms and excellent service and hospitality. Small amount of noise due to renovations but nothing to be too concerned about. Craig was very welcoming and accommodating (even in his short sleeve shirt at one degree in the morning.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Wayne006, Owner at The Leeton Heritage Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us Peter.

Sorry again about any slight inconvenience with the Renovations. The New parking areas are now almost complete and our next batch of NEW rooms are almost done.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I have stayed in multiple hotel locations in Leeton (primarily due to the fact that the Leeton Heritage had been occasionally sold out...otherwise, I would have stayed at the Heritage!) Bottom line, this is the BEST place to stay in Leeton!!! My travel advisor is now reserving my dates months in advance to ensure that I don't have to stay anywhere else when I visit Leeton! I stay here even when serving my clients in Griffith (prefer this hotel to the very nice Quest in Griffith!). Ever since Wayne and Mia have taken over, this hotel has gotten better and better. They demonstrate GREAT CARE for their customers as well as this facility. Their commitment to service is extraordinary. Today, on a Sunday, when I required no room service or assistance, I went out for a run on the convenient running trail in route to Yanco, and when I came back, the staff had cleaned up my room while I was out.
Great people, and a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms 25 & 26 are awesome!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Wayne006, Owner at The Leeton Heritage Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thanks for your gracious review. It is always a pleasure to welcome you to the Leeton Heritage Motor Inn

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Lovely room. Great value. Good location. Very clean. Was an extremely hot day/night and the pool was a welcoming sight. Air conditioner worked well and amenities very good. Breakfast very well priced. Room has microwave which is a great inclusion.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Wayne006, Owner at The Leeton Heritage Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad that you were pleasantly surprised by your stay with us, and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

We just stayed overnight at the hotel and it was great. The rooms were incredibly clean and the beds extremely comfortable. Best of all the air conditioning was so quiet. We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend it.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Judy R
Wayne006, Owner at The Leeton Heritage Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2017

Thanks for your review. We are glad that you just loved your stay at The Leeton Heritage Motor Inn