“Best fish and chips on south coast”
Review of Jemfish

Jemfish
Ranked #9 of 24 Quick Bites in Kiama
Reviewed 18 January 2021 via mobile

The standard fish here in fish and chops here is blue grenadier. Fish was generous and the batter perfect.

Attracts a large crowd but they have an efficient order system. The burgers here are huge and tasty.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank ChiefsBTB
Write a reviewReviews (38)

Reviewed 30 October 2020

I've often been told this place is good, so used a rare opportunity to stop by for a late lunch. Just a bit away from the main part of town, the range is good and prices reasonable (especially for Kiama) so it's a bit of an oasis not too far from the beach. There were a few things I was tempted by and I was most disappointed I didn't see that they sell pumpkin scallops until long after I'd ordered! Tasty, thick chips and good-sized burgers - our biggest complaint was the lack of cheese on the cheeseburger.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 14 August 2020 via mobile

Our benchmark of a good burger joint in Sydney is the world famous, Paul’s Burgers.

Have to say, Jemfish surpasses Paul’s in every way.

The salad on each burger is generous and super fresh, there is plenty of onions and it’s finished off with BBQ sauce. They get the balance right every time we have been (5 so far).

The chips are old school and wrapped in butchers paper. Ask for extra salt.

It’s reasonably priced, we got to adult burgers, two kids cheese burgers, large chips and sauce for around $24

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 10 July 2020

Saw this place driving by and ordered the basa fish, chips and scollops. Absolutely bloody beautiful! Filled the spot and tasted fantastic! Reminded me of when my dear departed dad used to bring home fish and chips when I was a youngster. Thanks for the memories guys!

Date of visit: July 2020
2  Thank Theshadow58
Reviewed 10 June 2020

We had takeaway hamburgers and chips today and the hamburgers were delicious. I’d definitely go back for this meal again. Also quick service and great wrapping

Date of visit: June 2020