“Great fish & chips, calamari”
Review of Jaws Seafood

Jaws Seafood
Ranked #23 of 24 Quick Bites in Kiama
Reviewed 10 June 2021

Quick service, takeaway, friendly staff, calamari, fish & chips, fresh, simple great taste, excellent.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (66)

Reviewed 20 February 2021

I make a special journey as often as I can to get myself flathead & chips. But there many other choices including salmon.

My serving was so fresh and large, two big fillets plus a ample serving of chips.

I'm just sitting waiting until 10am for the shop to open then it's breakfast time.

I live nearby and often get fish & chips and have never been dissapointed or had bad service.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

The fish was so dry and smelt terrible. Asked for chicken salt twice and got a heap of plain salt instead. Service wasn’t very friendly and it was quite expensive, seriously don’t bother!!

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 18 January 2021

Cash only is a little annoying in the midst of COVID. Great seafood. Ordered 7 boxes of food and only took 10mins.

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 11 October 2020

We got into Kiama late on a Sunday. We got there on closing and the lovely lady cooked us a beautiful meal. Thank you so much we will be back.

Date of visit: October 2020