“Well Priced Lunch Stop”

Ranked #8 of 24 Quick Bites in Kiama
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Stone Wall, hidden secret of Kiama. Come down to enjoy the finest Australia foods, fresh juices, and affordable breakfast and lunches.
Reviewed 18 December 2020

After trying to get a park in Berry, then road closures in Gerringong, my 91yo Mum thought that lunch might be Maccas! Luckily I snagged a disabled spot out the front of this quaint Cafe and we sat down to a pleasant lunch. A good choice of meals available & the specials were really well priced. Mum picked the Salmon Patties & Salad , while I went the Chicken & Mango Salad. A really good & healthy feed plus I got to try half a pattie! Also very tasty!! Nice ambience with an outdoor area & a rear covered section as well. A good choice all in all. Plus Mum loved the Tea service, very classy.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank Skeney57
Write a reviewReviews (143)

Reviewed 23 November 2020 via mobile

Yes this was the best coffee we tasted in Kiama, tasty and smooth.
They have a large selection of gluten free cakes and the mango and macadamia tart together with the berry tart are recommended.

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank CanberraAussie101
Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

The cafe looks good from the outside but it’s really not our food came out before our drinks it took 35 minutes for 2 vanilla milkshakes and they weren’t even busy. I ordered the panels the first 2 were good but the chef decided to cover up the burnt pancake on the bottom instead of just not serving it thinking I wouldn’t realise so the last taste I had in my mouth was burnt pancake not nice at all. Should of gone some where else

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 18 July 2020 via mobile

Hands down the NICEST hot chocolate I have had in a long time. Make sure you have it in, not takeaway. The taste was divine.

Had the corn fritters - unfortunately quite tasteless. There’s 2 fritters per plate with a side of salad with fetta and quinoa. For $13 it’s okay, but I wouldn’t recommend.

The chicken tandoori wrap my partner ordered was nicer with the yogurt having nice flavour so I’d recommend that if you’re seeking a light snack.

The Pear and Raspberry tart was very yummy and the balance of sweetness hit the spot.

Decor is a bit run down; bathroom outside was somewhat clean which was helpful.

Date of visit: July 2020
2  Thank Katibee87
Reviewed 26 December 2019

Almost spat it out. Worst coffee ever and really, I'm not that fussy about coffee. I couldn't drink it, just left and won't be back. Too many other choices in Kiama.
This is not a place I would recommend, I've been here a few times in the past and have never been very impressed.
If I could have got their attention, I would have mentioned the coffee was substandard

Date of visit: November 2019