Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 October 2015

Excellent accommodation and just a short walk to the beach. More than we expected. 2 very separate areas suiting 2 couples and one extra person. Generous supply of bathroom and cleaning products as well as general items needed for basic cooking.
It was delightful!

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 November 2013

My friends and I stayed at this nice lil place, it had everything that we needed, we had a such a great time away for a girls wknd, we prob were a tad noisy, but everything was great, the place is very well equipped. Nice spot and we loved Berry too, Thanks again. Suzi and friends xx

Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank sookie2626
Reviewed 6 November 2012

My dearest friend and I visited with our 3 kids and this beautiful holiday home was wonderful.
My 13 year old and I stayed up stairs in the king size bed and the deluxe bathtub.
My girlfriend, her 10 year old and 6 month old made themselves at home and comfortable downstairs. We had everything at our finger tips at Nautica, the home was clean, organised and in a great spot. The little community of Gerringong was lovely and the shops walking distance from the house were such luxury. We will definitely return.
Thank you Jenny for sharing this little piece of luxury.
Ange Canberra

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Angela H
Reviewed 24 October 2012

My partner and I stayed at the Nautica recently and it was perfect for a quiet getaway. Jenny was extremely responsive when we had an issue with the stove, quickly resolving it for us. Would recommend the Nautica to anyone wanting to see a little of the Kiama/Gerringong/Gerroa area and have a relaxing weekend.

Date of stay: October 2012
1  Thank MichaelWhitbread
Reviewed 7 October 2012

We had a lovely weekend away at Nautica. The house is just a short stroll from the beach and township and the upstairs balcony is very spacious with beautiful views over the escarpment, the best of both worlds. The furnishings and appointments are lovely, a perfect place to escape, relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
Thanks to the owners for a beautiful home away from home, no detail has been missed.

Room tip: You have the house to yourself, The upstairs master bedroom is lovely with its own balcony.
Date of stay: September 2012