“Mmmm only ok!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2020 via mobile

We are from out of town and usually have the choice of about 15 pizza shops within a 3k radius so we are spoilt. Tonight we were tossing up between Zoobs or Gerringong pizza. We chose Zoobs. The lady at the counter was great and was on point. The pizza mmm, ok, semi tasteless, the herb pizza was very tasteless, the salad was delicious and the kids meals were huge. Not amazing but ok. Will try the other pizza shop in town next time thought

Date of visit: September 2020
Write a reviewReviews (165)

Reviewed 19 September 2020 via mobile

Visiting the area for the night. My partner had a pepperoni pizza and I had the gnocchi boscaiola - both were delicious! The base of the pizza was the perfect thickness with generous toppings and the gnocchi and sauce were equally amazing. A lovely little local business with friendly service. I would highly recommend.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank 642alyxm
Reviewed 10 January 2020

Zoobs pizza Gerringong maximum table number of 8 people when we tried to book really, reason being they are very busy on Friday and Saturdays really to accommodate larger tables you have to be in by 7.30 and gone by 9pm. You get a friendly greeting when you walk in and that's just about where the friendliness ends I'm sure there's more than one pizza place in Gerringong thank you but no thank you Zoobs. Generosity of the toppings just passable crust burnt on the outside and very floury dough, chicken very dry. Charging corkage for twist top beers is a bit rich when your spending a couple of hundred dollars. Food 3 star greet at door and table service 1 star. Will I be returning No, will anyone I know coming to Gerringong won't be heading to Zoobs. Front of house need to be genuine when greeting people, customers see through the fake smiles.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 3 January 2020

ordered a 12 inch - beleive me it was over 15. freshly prepared and served with a smile. top nosh. would recommmend

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank ManWithSillyHat
Reviewed 14 December 2019

We live in Gerringong. We go to Zoobs at least once month, and consistently spend around $70-$80 each visit. Last time it took 1.5 hours to get a pizza because they took so many take away orders, we didn't mind. Tonight they ran out of large pizza bases so we had to order two small pizzas which was $42 instead of one large which is normally $28, I had a six pack of beer and my partner and I both had one beer from the six pack which we had to open and pour ourselves (not a huge deal) but when you're forking out $3 a head corkage it would be nice... When we went to pay I asked for a discount on the corkage because we had a to buy two small pizzas instead of one large, which was an extra $16ish... The owner got very angry and said if we reserved a table there would have been enough large pizza bases (even though we seen them making more after we had ordered) and if it means that much to us we can keep the $6 corkage. Instead of just being courteous and giving us $6 off she gave us a mouth full and blamed us for not having enough bases. We wont be back again, Gerringong Pizza is way better anyway :)

Date of visit: December 2019