Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
All reviews kids club hotel restaurant balcony room breakfast was included short break pools spa court tennis char bella kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2021

We only stayed 1 night, We had dinner in the restaurant and it was lovely. The room was very clean and comfortable. Parking was easy and close to the room. The staff were lovely and very helpful. Pool was clean but to cold for me to swim.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 15 February 2021

We throughly enjoyed our overnight stay. The room was spacious and opened onto a small courtyard at the back. Only small fault was bathroom door which needs attention. Bed was super comfortable with crisp white linen. Reception was friendly and efficient and I had to admire the patient and professional manner of the receptionist who I observed when she was dealing with a rather pretentious guest. We ate in the restaurant and the food and service were both of high quality. The gardens are well maintained and the shady area with seating near the restaurant is lovely. We have stayed here before and will definitely return. The staff are all so helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank VickieB292
Reviewed 16 January 2021

Everything was clean and reasonably comfortable, rooms were a reasonable size but our room had no balcony or outdoor area. From a resort point of view, there was a reasonable pool area and a restaurant serving breakfast lunch and dinner at reasonable prices and friendly service. On the down side, the resort is on the edge of town with at 10~15 minute walk to Werri Beach and a 15~20 minute walk to the centre of Gerringong. Had a bit of a hassle checking out when the office opened 45 mins late due to "heavy traffic".

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Andre C
Reviewed 6 January 2021

This is the 1st time I have stayed here. On check in the receptionist was very welcoming and gave me information on the area and assisted with extras for comfort in our room. We also had dinner & breakfast here which was fabulous service & food even though they were busy.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Mercure Gerringong, General Manager at Mercure Gerringong Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Hi Gillian518,

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 6 January 2021

I lead a golf group who rented 8 single occupancy rooms for 3 nights in early December. The rooms were OK. The restaurant was closed on the Sunday and was so unattractive that we went out for breakfast & dinner. Lunches were off premises also. The room cleaning staff were fair but there were musty smells in some of the rooms. The reception is only open from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM and when you book in the recptionist takes a security deposit of $100 on your credit card. When I received my credit card bill yesterday I discovered a charge for $13.17 processed by the hotel against this security deposit. I have tried several times to contact the hotel about this charge but they do't answer the phone. The only thing I consumed from the room was 1 tee bag which I assumed was complimentary.

Date of stay: December 2020