Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$23
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreamsUS$158
All reviews kids club hotel restaurant balcony room breakfast was included short break pools spa court tennis char bella kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 May 2018

great time , nice and quiet , close to shops and beaches, the breakfast was just what we needed the next morning , the staff were very pleasant and helpful , and was a easy drive to the hotel and for the return trip home

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sweeta P, General Manager at Mercure Gerringong Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Ron,

Thank you for the loevly revioew on our hotel
We hope yur next stay to be as pleasant as this one.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Gerringong is a great small coastal town just south of Kiama. The Mercure Resort is ideally located a short drive from the town centre. Our room was large, comfortable and well appointed. It contained a full size fridge and kitchen facilities which we didn't need on this occasion but would be great for a longer stay. It has two pools (one for adults only) and a tennis court. We can also recommend the Sea Vista café in town for lunch or breakfast. A very nice beach and sea pool are close by. Also great for people interested in sea walks.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank mark w
Sweeta P, General Manager at Mercure Gerringong Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Cle02000,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We hope your next visit to be as pleasant as this one.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I will never stay at this hotel again and advise all family and friends not to stay there. I booked one room. There was an issue with Bookings.com and it booked 2 rooms for me. I cancelled one. Because of the rate if you cancel you loose your full fee. I have spoken to 6 people now and bookings.com are not charging the Mecure any commission but the Mecure will not refund my money. The hotel was not booked out. We were given a dirty room and asked to be moved. We were moved to a room that was also dirty.

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank jenayalouise

Dear Jenyalouise,

Thank you for taking out time and sharing your concerns with us. Please accept my apologies for your stay was not up to the standards we wish to provide to our guests.

In regards to the refund, if you have booked a prepaid rate then, unfortunately, we cannot do any refund because of the policies. Should you have purchased the flexible rates, then there is 100% refund before 48 hours prior to the arrival.
I will surely check with the housekeeping to know why you were given the dirty room.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I booked a room with 2 single beds. I had to ask twice for the Queen to be made into 2 single.

I have been charged twice for the one night. I rung up to ask them to amend this. I'm still waiting 6 days later.
Check out was 11 am when I booked. On arrival they said 9am, they were happy to give me the 11am.

Friendly staff, great Sunset Meal deal on the Monday night.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Craig A
Sweeta P, General Manager at Mercure Gerringong Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Craig,

We are so sorry your stay was not up to standard. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns so we as a team can improve and provide superior service for all of our guests.
If you still haven't received your money back, please contact our operations manager at operations@mercuregerringong.com.au.

I would like to thank you for appreciating our Sunset Menu and beautiful staff.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is comfortable. We have stayed here several times over the years. But a 90 minutes wait for dinner stretched our conversational ability to breaking point. We left in a huff after people who arrived after us were served first. A conciliatory gesture by the lovely girl in the office after we gave up calmed us somewhat. Dine at your own risk - you have been warned!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank ogreeves
Sweeta P, General Manager at Mercure Gerringong Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Ogreeves,

Thank you for your stay at the Mercure Gerringong, it is great to know that the stay was comfortable.Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in restaurant service as this is not what we wish to provide to our guests.
I hope to get an oppurtunity to have ypu back in our restaurant and show you a true Bella Char Service.