Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews kids club hotel restaurant balcony room breakfast was included short break pools spa court tennis char bella kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I will never stay at this hotel again and advise all family and friends not to stay there. I booked one room. There was an issue with Bookings.com and it booked 2 rooms for me. I cancelled one. Because of the rate if you cancel you loose your full fee. I have spoken to 6 people now and bookings.com are not charging the Mecure any commission but the Mecure will not refund my money. The hotel was not booked out. We were given a dirty room and asked to be moved. We were moved to a room that was also dirty.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank jenayalouise
Sweeta P, General Manager at Mercure Gerringong Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Jenyalouise,

Thank you for taking out time and sharing your concerns with us. Please accept my apologies for your stay was not up to the standards we wish to provide to our guests.

In regards to the refund, if you have booked a prepaid rate then, unfortunately, we cannot do any refund because of the policies. Should you have purchased the flexible rates, then there is 100% refund before 48 hours prior to the arrival.
I will surely check with the housekeeping to know why you were given the dirty room.

Reviewed 22 April 2018

I booked a room with 2 single beds. I had to ask twice for the Queen to be made into 2 single.

I have been charged twice for the one night. I rung up to ask them to amend this. I'm still waiting 6 days later.
Check out was 11 am when I booked. On arrival they said 9am, they were happy to give me the 11am.

Friendly staff, great Sunset Meal deal on the Monday night.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank Craig A
Sweeta P, General Manager at Mercure Gerringong Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Craig,

We are so sorry your stay was not up to standard. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns so we as a team can improve and provide superior service for all of our guests.
If you still haven't received your money back, please contact our operations manager at operations@mercuregerringong.com.au.

I would like to thank you for appreciating our Sunset Menu and beautiful staff.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is comfortable. We have stayed here several times over the years. But a 90 minutes wait for dinner stretched our conversational ability to breaking point. We left in a huff after people who arrived after us were served first. A conciliatory gesture by the lovely girl in the office after we gave up calmed us somewhat. Dine at your own risk - you have been warned!

3  Thank ogreeves
Sweeta P, General Manager at Mercure Gerringong Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear Ogreeves,

Thank you for your stay at the Mercure Gerringong, it is great to know that the stay was comfortable.Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in restaurant service as this is not what we wish to provide to our guests.
I hope to get an oppurtunity to have ypu back in our restaurant and show you a true Bella Char Service.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We had a random overnight stay as Accor members. This was our first time here and we were a bit disappointed. Our room was fine, however the overall customer service was lacking.. Check in was ordinary. Then we asked for a 2nd wine glass in our room and it never arrived. Then dinner was an hour & a half late for our main meals in the restaurant.
We would not class this place as a Resort. It was also messy with leaves and debris.
Basically, Mercure Gerringong, needs to pick their game up in a big way..

2  Thank Dave S
Sweeta P, General Manager at Mercure Gerringong Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Dave,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate all feedback both positive and constructive. Please accept our sincerest apologies that your stay was not up to the standards we wish to provide for our guests. Your concerns ahve given us an oppurtunity to review our standards and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.

Thanking You

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in great quiet location 2 mins in a car to Main Street 5 mins from Kiama, rooms were clean and tidy , great pool area , restaurant and food service excellent we ate here two nights and were not disappointed,buffet breakfast great options and easy free parking and staff helpful and friendly would definitely stay again !

1  Thank fourthoms
Sweeta P, General Manager at Mercure Gerringong Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Dear Fourthoms,

Thank you for a wonderful feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming back you again, soon.