Lowest prices for your stay
Travelocity
PricelineUS$214
Agoda.comUS$215
Reviews (2 054)
2 054 results
All reviews golf course balcony room southern highlands beautiful property old building old world charm lounge area buffet breakfast short drive tennis courts high tea grounds weekend fires accommodation venue winter
Selected filters
9 - 14 of 2 054 reviews
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Don't pay anymore than $200 a night for a room at this property. It is no more than a glorified motel. I was charged $900 for 2 nights accommodation, which was exorbitant for what was offered.
The room was small, there was no phone, no mini bar not even a bottle of water. The lack of a phone meant you had to go to reception, if you wished to have a meal from the restaurant in your room, for which you are charged a $5 tray fee.
The interiors of the property are tired and desperately in need of a make over.

Reviewed 6 May 2021

Reviewed 5 May 2021

bad smell in the bed to finally check and it was a dead mouse
Got a room upgrade no refund on room which we paid $350 per night. Gave us a free dinner, asked if we wanted dessert before mains even came out after waiting 35mins. Got charged for a few drinks, they didn’t seem to
Worried about keeping us happy after a dead smelling mouse was in our bed! Not a pleasant stay at all and certainly wouldn’t return.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Susie Shelley, Sales at Peppers Craigieburn Bowral, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Thank you for your feedback following your stay with us.

I was very sorry to learn of your experience and that you were unhappy with the action taken by our Manager on duty for the weekend. If you would like to discuss your experience with me directly please drop me a line on susie.shelley@peppers.com.au.

I look forward to hearing from you in due course.

Reviewed 5 May 2021

Stayed 1 night. Room was extremely small. No doona covers. Old and run down. Aircon didn’t work properly and was noisy. Need to side saddle the toilet as you will hit the opposite wall the bathroom is that small. Not $320 a night accomodation

Dear Brad

Thank you for your feedback following your stay with us. I was sorry to read that you had not found your room to the standard or size you expected, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

In our Hotels we don't actually used the traditional Doona, covers but like most Hotels now we double sheet, I am sorry this was not to your liking and I have taken your feedback onboard.

I do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 5 May 2021

Been in this hotel over five years ago. Had a brief golf and spa experience. Wanted to revisit for our wedding anniversay with another couple who were keen to celeberate their's as well. They accepted our recommendation. In a short leadup, managed to find the day we wanted on the weeeken in May 2021. The weather was great and colourful autumn with colours around the golf course. Wonderflly maintained property with friendly staff. Very memorable experience notwithstanding the abscence of the SPA. Will certainly visit again.

Dear Rocky

Thank you for your feedback following your stay with us at Peppers Craigieburn.

I was delighted to read that you had enjoyed your stay so much and I will share this feedback with the team, and it is so lovely to know how much you still love the property, Thank you.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Peppers Craigieburn in the future.