Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
Hotels.com
US$86
Agoda.com
US$78
Booking.comUS$90
PricelineUS$90
eDreamsUS$90
All reviews free wifi short walk to the river new owners sleep erin motel curtains hosts stopover
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 May 2021

Good value for money. Friendly helpful owners. Very clean and comfortable. We stayed overnight with our two little dogs which were warmly welcomed. Small bathroom but quite adequate for a short stay. I thoroughly recommend his place.
Good WiFi reception as well.

Room tip: Our dog friendly room had big windows and was bright and sunny however was on the small side.
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 10 May 2021

There are plenty of other places to stay in this area, I know because I travel through on a regular basis. Yes, there is another pet friendly place which is where I usually stay but I booked too late this time. Arrived on a Saturday night and was advised my room was gone, they had written down the wrong number for me. Was forced to turn around and return to Sydney. Incredible just how uncaring the Manager was, totally unhelpful and not interested in my situation.

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

We wanted a convenient, low cost overnight stop enroute to QLD from the Blue Mountains. This was perfect! Our little dog friendly room was neat and clean, and the service was wonderful. A simple key safe on the door worked well for our very late arrival and the owners (on separate phone calls) had both offered their assistance at any time should we have any trouble with access. We had no trouble of course with such clear prior communication. Thanks so much for making the end of our long trip up comfortable and restful. A good bed, hot shower, a cup of tea and a biccie and we’re on the road again with energy.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2020

Warm, friendly welcome to us from Nicole and Erin at reception. Room was immaculately clean, hot water was instant---great shower. Bed soooo comfortable with lovely linen. Air con worked beautifully. The curtains actually fit the windows so no light woke us up AND a wall clock in the room -- no ticking .The room was freshly painted and tastefully decorated . Breakfast to the room at appointed time was a plus. We found Almare very quiet and all rooms are ground floor. Thank you Nicole and Erin for a lovely stay in Ballina--could not have asked for better hosts.

Room tip: We had room 1 next to the owners residence.
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 5 August 2020

I had previously stayed here 2 years before and was quite happy with the stay. On this occasion I chose to call and book with them directly after seeing the rate online. They told me that due to school holidays the rate is more than what was advertised but they would honour the price of what I saw online. When I checked in 3 days later, I did not take any notice of my booking receipt until I had unpacked all of my luggage out of the car - I was charged the full price but given an upgraded room which I did not ask for. By this time I went to the office to let them know but it was closed. The next day when I checked out the office was again closed so I dropped off the key in the box. Another manager was cleaning a room and I told him what happened and he said that he wouldn't give me a refund of the difference as it was school holidays and that I got an upgraded room that cost more. I did not ask for the upgraded room and I am annoyed that I was told what I would be charged then they chose not to honour that price when I checked in.

Date of stay: July 2020