Lowest prices for your stay
US$80
Free cancellation until 21/10/07
Booking.comUS$80
eDreamsUS$80
Agoda.comUS$80
All reviews sports club quiet location would stay again motel shower hosts dog pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2021

Had very pleasant 3 days with kids in one of the rooms in this family owned hotel. Very friendly staff. The only reason why it's 4 and not 5, is that if you stay there for more than couple of days there are no shampoo or shower gel included, so you would need to bring your own. Outside of that highly recomendable.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 11 January 2021 via mobile

Booked off Hotels.com and on arrival a asked management about the beach location as in the pics on Hotels it shows people walking onto the beach. This made me think that it backed onto the beach and it didn’t. After leaving negative feedback with a hotels.com about this and the noisy room the manager thought it would be best to confront me and get me to explain myself and the reasons for the feedback. He was very upset and angry in his approach and made me feel very uncomfortable. Because he didn’t like my feedback he told me he would be refunding my remaining nights and I could go. Awesome customer service. Maybe he should look at taking a customer service course and update his training. Definitely couldn’t recommend this one. Please check all reviews, not just in here but Hotels.com too.

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 8 November 2020 via mobile

Great place to stay, extremely clean, our room felt new. Very well maintained grounds, nice location. Specious room and bathroom, good layout. Plus nice owners and they offer hot breakfast if your interested. Ohh and their dog was an absolute cutie.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights in the room with 1 double and 1 single beds. The place was clean, near the shops and Main Street, nice stream of water in the the shower, hosts were very nice, would stay again.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank vicmalhos
Reviewed 19 October 2019

Opted for the Colonial mostly from reviews, pricing and convenience on driving trip up north. Turned out a winner - older style motel offering but updated, modern and well presented rooms, very clean, nice towels, great bathroom, tea/coffee, fresh milk and quiet location.
Friendly and helpful host who recommended the nearby Sports club for a bite to eat and turned out great - bonus in easy walking distance.
Opted for the cooked breakfast special and again just great and much better than the roadside service centre options.
Just a terrific overnight stop, not fancey but everything you need, highly recommended on our experience .

Date of stay: October 2019