“Very Surprised”

Chopstix Avoca Beach Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 27 Restaurants in Avoca Beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Well I was really surprised just how good the food and service was in this unassuming restaurant. TheY've staff were friendly and helpful. The food is nearly as authentic as the owners. We had chilli dumplings. Steam dim Sims. Pork dumplings and combination short soup and I couldn't fault any dish. They were all well presented and very tasty. BYO is a bonus. I would not hesitate in returning.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We booked ahead and that was a good decision because this restaurant is very popular at holiday time.
Great Chinese food, exceptional service and good location in the middle of town.
In and out nice and quickly...my kind of night out..!

Reviewed 15 January 2021

We had a take away, this took 15-20 minutes to get home.
It was amazing!
We allowed the time of bringing home, and knew it wouldn't be as if arrived on a plate at out table if we were dining there or lived a bit closer.
One of the dishes was deep fried...It still presented well but obviously not as crisp ...to be expected. We all loved it, flavours great.
The other two were fantastic. No complaints from any of us.
This was the best take-away Chinese we have had for years.
Thank you Chopstix!
I will be recommending this to my friends
Well done!
Debra

Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

I ordered the Tom yum soup expecting a small dish but I received a massive main with prawns, meats, veggies & noodles!! Yum, best Tom yum I have had. On top of the amazing food, it was well priced and a nice & convenient location. The restaurant itself was lovely & the servers were so kind and personal, overall 10/10

Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

Stopped for a quick lunch. Yummy noodles and lunch special of $12. And free Chinese tea. Really enjoyed it.

Date of visit: September 2020