Lowest prices for your stay
US$177
View deal
eDreams
PricelineUS$177
Agoda.comUS$177
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The cottage was amazing, with beautiful views over the hills. The kitchen was well equipped. The spa was also quite nice.

I’d highly recommend it to anyone who wants a nice break away from the cities.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I Highly recommend this beautiful piece of paradise for anyone seeking a relaxing getaway amid natural surroundings. The fireplace, spa, and warm friendly hosts only made it more perfect. The walk to the creek is magic. 5 stars.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

A beautiful place to recharge and reconnect. Stunning views of the countryside from every window and beautiful birdsong. Cosy fire to gaze into come evening. The hammocks and outdoor spa made relaxing easy! We will be back.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 2 June 2016

My mobile phones' wallpaper is a brilliant green that rolls on and on and on. Each time my eyes drink in this scene I yearn to return. Wonderful accomodation, private, modern and worth the dollars exchanged for the peaceful and rejuvenatiing experience I sought. Tallaringa is also offered to couples as a romantic getaway and it delivers. The family property is cared for beautifully. The original owners whose passion maintained Tallaringa for 20years, would be pleased I am certain, of the current owners care and respect and diligence of this piece of country.

Room tip: There are but two cabins. Rosewood is the quietest and most private I believe.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Absolutely stunning views and wonderfully kept rooms. Heaps of movies to watch and plenty of space and utensils for cooking meals. Stayed here for 2 nights with my partner and we absolutely loved getting away from the city. Wonderful reminder of how beautiful Australia is. Make sure you use this spa and have breaky on the balcony!! Highly recommend!

Date of stay: April 2016