Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews thoroughly enjoyed our stay large bathroom fabulous stay delicious breakfast full english lovely fresh fruit st ives lands end overlooking the village square little details finishing touches cornish village each morning claire hosts house sunday
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2021

We booked the room called 'Baileys' which is large & overlooks the square. The decor is very tastefully done. It also had a large bathroom with a bath( I like my bubble baths) As we are still in the Covid era, breakfast was served in our room & I looked forward to Kevin's knock on the door each morning to see our delicious breakfast. We had the full English , my husband also tried the Cornish continental & I was lucky enough to have smoked salmon & scrambled eggs on the Sunday. All perfectly cooked & presented. The room has all the finishing touches & Kevin has plenty of chat & banter. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay & highly recommend it.

Room tip: Baileys is nice & big with it's own en suite
Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank FOXY1967
Reviewed 20 November 2019

We really enjoyed our stay in this beautiful and comfotable B&B. Claire and Kevin were wonderful and very friendly hosts, the room was extremely comfortable, and the breakfasts were delicious! I hope we can return some day!

Room tip: Quiet, comfortable, very friendly hosts.
Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 12 September 2019

We had a lovely stay in this stunning B&B for my girlfriend's birthday weekend, we had the Champagne room, which is a cozy room, perfect for two people, with a large bathroom and a nice view of the town square. The whole building is clean, tidy and well decorated with a friendly atmosphere from the owners, who also provide a great selection of breakfast choices. The B&B itself is located in a small town square which also includes 2 pubs with great food and drinks, a convenience shop, post office and 2 cafes within a few minutes walk, wonderful place in a perfect location

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2019 via mobile

I reviewed OTH last year but feel the need to comment again. This must be the most spotless and clean B&B in the Country! Kevin and Claire are delightful and it’s a real pleasure to stay with them. Without doubt- see you again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2019

Made the Trip to Cornwall for my Sons wedding and was fortunate enough to stay at The Old Temperance B&B. We had a lovely relaxing stay, Kevin and Claire being superb hosts. Rooms are lovely and clean with a very comfy bed. Mornings are welcomed with a brilliant breakfast and friendly service. Will be staying again. Highly recommended!!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kevin P, Owner at Old Temperance House B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2019

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again
Kevin & claire