All reviews stayed here a great stay local pub enjoyed our stay on arrival aga wedding cornwall cornish cereal
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner spent 2 nights at Trecarne House after Trish offered a 2 night stay after winning an auction with proceeds going to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Derriford Hospital.
Trish was very welcoming and our room was very homely and clean. Breakfast was very tasty and cooked beautifully.
The local pub was nice to go for a drink in the evening too.
Would highly recommend.
(Thank you Trish and Tom for our stay with you. We couldn't have asked for anything better.)

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank EmilyBurton1995
TrishBM, Owner at Trecarne House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Hi Emily

Many thanks for your very kind comments.

Supporting local charities is very close to our hearts at Trecarne House, and especially little ones trying to survive and hang on to life.
We're so happy to know that your stay contibuted to the neo natal intensive care unit and you were able to have a well earned and relaxrd stay. Come back soon

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights Fri/sat for a wedding at the Green. The host was very accommodating and runs a very good B andB. Not the easiest to find but the locals will point you in the correct direction. We all had the full Cornish on sat morning, the produce is of very good quality and with aga toast and endless tea it will fill you for the day. Cost £15 perhaps on the expensive side, but quality costs. Sunday with wedding headache we had tea/toast:cereal which is good value. Great place to stay if exploring the moors or the area.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

HI Mike

Many thanks for taking the time to write a valauable review, we appreciate all feed back,it's so helpful.

We have a very comprehensive breakfast menu and we do our very best to provide top quality,locally sourced organic produce. We serve breakfastat anytime to suit our guests, and if they can eat it we will keep on serving - I think our record is 5 eggs to one guest!!! So I think our breakfast represents outstanding value , as our guests can stay and eat all day if they want to.

So glad you mentioned the location, set right in the middle of Cornwall,it's the perfect location for exploring the whole of Cornwall.

Do hope we get to see you again.

Many thanks

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This b&b was lovely inside and out and set in a peaceful location. We had 3 lovely rooms which were very clean and comfortable. Trish was very welcoming, lovely and friendly throughout. We had some family problems but she was very patient. She was like a family friend from start to finish. Her breakfast was really nice and she went to alot of effort with little extra touches.
We will definately book here again and next time we hope to fully enjoy this lovely place!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank katiejane1978
TrishBM, Owner at Trecarne House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Hi Linda and family

Thank you for your very lovely comments. So glad we were the right place at the right time
and you enjoyed Trecarne House's very peaceful and tranquil location.The stunning views are
a great medicine tor the soul and we truly hope you can find the time to come and stay with us again
and really relax and try all our breakfast menu!!

Many thanks & Kindest regards

Reviewed 23 September 2017

We were getting worried that we could not find any where to stay .Then i found this at last minute. We were both very tired. When we arrived Trish was waiting for us. She took us to our room. The bed was so comfortable and everythingwe needed was there.After a lovely sleep went down for breakfast to a lovely conservatory. We could have any thing that we wanted off her menu which was very differant .I could have relaxed there for the day .But we had get back on the road. Would go back if in area again. Thankyou Trish.

Room tip: We had a very quite room at back with en suite. With view
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank norfolkmargy
TrishBM, Owner at Trecarne House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Thank you for your very kind comments. I'm so glad that you were able to relax in peace and quiet after a very strenuous week.

Where our guersts are concerned we try to focus on the 3Rs at Trecarne House, relax, refresh and recharge. So it's music to our ears when we achieve our goal. So glad you had a great night's sleep and a hearty breakfast and left completely relaxed, refreshed and rechargesd ready to face your next hectic business schedule.

We look forward to seeing you both in the future and exchanging some more great stories about the retail and hospitality trades!!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Stayed with my husband at Trecarne House, last weekend when I was feel particularly poorly with a virus. I felt very guilty staying when I was clearly unwell but was immediately made welcome by Trish. Given that I spent most of my time in the room, I have to say I was so comfortable. The room was warm, the bed cosy and so good to have an en suite when you are under the weather. Although I wasn't able to fully justify the breakfast on offer this time, my husband was as well fed as always! The menu has more choice than the average 4 star hotel in the UK and can cater for all types of diets (I am gluten intolerant). We have stayed here three times this year and have been so well looked after on each visit. I can't wait to go again; hopefully without the virus next time!.

Room tip: We have stayed in both 'Amy' and 'Emma' (I think!); both rooms are delightfully furnished and are extremely comfortable.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
TrishBM, Owner at Trecarne House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

There's no place like home when you're unwell Tanzie, but I'm so pleased Trecarne House could offer you some home comforts when you werer so poorly, and at least Duncan didn't miss out on the Aga Cornish breakfast!!!

Thank you for your very kind comments about breakfast too. We do offer a very varied breakfast menu with no set times for breakfast ( except on check out day), so breakfast can become brunch. We also serve our Continental breakfast in your room if desired.

We pay particular attention to having produce thatis suitable for people with food allergies or preferences. My daughter is lactose intolerant and is also a vegetarian,verging on vegan,
so I am very aware how difficult it can be sometimes to find a ready supply of suitable food and drinks. I would goas far to say, one of my passions is catering for ALL dietary needs.

We really appreciate your customer loyalty and for taking the time to write this very complimentary review. We look forward to seeing you again soon, and in full health so you can enjoy a hearty breakfast.