“Great experience. Fun for everyone.”

Cornwall Football Golf
Ranked #1 of 56 things to do in St Austell
More attraction details
Owner description: FootballGolf uses the same rules as golf but players kick a football into a hole. There are hazards and obstacles along the way helping make the game fun and enjoyable for everyone and a great outdoor activity. almost every hole players have to kick around, through, over or under various obstacles. The game of FootballGolf is suitable for anyone 5 years old to 80 years old. We have two 18 hole courses set over 18 acres
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Me and the other half went along on a beautiful sunny day. Staff were fantastic. Friendly and attentive. There are 2 courses. In the inner shorter holes more like crazy golf compared to the outer course with longer holes. We had a good laugh. Thankfully I won over the 18 holes.
Great venue and fun for the whole family.

All reviews
"whole family"
in 28 reviews
"brilliant idea"
in 10 reviews
"staff were very friendly"
in 19 reviews
in 30 reviews
"whilst on holiday"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Came here with a group of friends. This was superb ! We had an amazing laugh. Staff really friendly too . Will be back !

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Having visited other Football Golf locations this is by the best. There are 2 courses with several obstacles, including ponds (with no ducks or Duckmasters to be seen), trees, bushes and my own footballing ability!

Very professional and well organised. Highly recommended for all.

Ps although Hadlon won, he is also fell over! That was a highlight!

1  Thank Jonathan B
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Friends had told me about this place so I decided to check it out for myself. It was so much fun and very reasonably priced too. I will be back!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Came to Newquay for a holiday, seen this advertised in a coupon booklet ‘had never seen or heard of football golf before’ and being Saturday League footballer I had to come give it a go with my Brother/team mate.
First of all £9 for 18holes I thought was brilliant, it took us around 2hrs to complete

I was very surprised at how challenging this activity was, being an amateur footballer I thought I would excel but i really enjoyed the challenge, each hole described how the hole is to be played EG: the ball must pass through an archway or specific marker to continue etc.

The last hole is an Astro Turf (3G) cage with a full size net and a wooden keeper in goal, the Hole was a 2 shot Par, but there wasn’t another group behind us so we literally spent a good 20mins playing pass and shoot and just blasting balls into the goal, I was sweating buckets by the end. And then at the finish there was a 1st, 2nd & 3rd podium for photos. Had a right blast!
Highly recommend to anyone whateva your skill level!