Reviews (2 326)
2 326 results
1 046
1 046
All reviews infinity pool woodland lodge white house lovely balcony junior suite sauna and steam room the main hotel open plan relaxing break waiting staff changing rooms self catering night break first morning eden project high standard cream tea
154 - 159 of 2 326 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Very friendly staff. Nice bedroom. Dirty balcony, cigarette butts in abundance. Stayed in an executive room. Would have expected better quality dressing-gowns and slippers for the price. This was a Secret Escapes deal but I'm convinced other people were on cheaper deals. Didn't use the spa as it was packed out with children. Food was adequate. Girls on reception very helpful.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
marketing626, Marketing Executive at The Cornwall Hotel, Spa & Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you very much for your review.

I understand a member of our management team has been in touch with you.

Jenny
Marketing

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Such a warm welcome, great location, food aplenty , restaurant or bar food , the breakfast kept you going all day !
Spa pool sauna gym !
Room amazing looking out over grounds ,
Big bath , power shower,
Fridge tea coffee in room with fresh milk , iron and ironing board , and a safe to keep safe .
Staff amazing too .

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 147martinh
marketing626, Marketing Executive at The Cornwall Hotel, Spa & Estate, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Wow! What a fantastic review!

Thank your for writing this for us, I will be so pleased to pass your comments on to the team.

We hope to welcome your back for another visit very soon.

Jenny
(Marketing Executive)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Spent 2 marvellous nights at the hotel. Beautiful surroundings.
We stayed in the Jospeh Hammond room. Lovely room, excellent view.

Very relaxing few days.
Spa area is ok, not five star but pleasant.

Staff very helpful and friendly. Food very good with good veggie and vegan options.. even a vegan cream tea!

Very happy with stay, will return.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave your review following your stay.

Your comments are very pleasing to read, I will be especially delighted to pass your comments about the staff being helpful and friendly to the team.

The Clearing Spa has recently appointed a new spa manager, Lauren, who brings a wealth of experience with her so I'm confident you will see some positive changes in the spa when you return for your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We booked a couple of lodges next to each other to celebrate our friends hen night.
This was called the girls night in, we had prosecco, popcorn, a film, treatment and use of spa.
I booked some extra treatments, my therapists were Emma and Vanessa, they did a great job of making me feel really relaxed, Thank you.
This was our second visit and was just as enjoyable as the first.
We will certainly be back.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Firstly I'd like to thank you for taking the time to leave your review following your recent stay with us!

I'm so pleased that you and the rest of your party has such an enjoyable stay with us on the Girls Night In package! Its perfect for a Hen Do celebration!

Wishing the bride all best wishes for the upcoming wedding and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I love this place so much. I’ve lost count of the amount of times I’ve visited; I really ought to have a loyalty card!

The decor is stunning and very comfortable; the atmosphere is relaxed; the food is good (a little on the pricey side) and you can park outside! It has easy buggy access. The service has improved dramatically in more recent months.

I’ll obviously be going again very soon!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review!

I'm so pleased to read that you choose The Cornwall time after time! We are continually working hard to make improvements to the guest journey and our new General Manager has made some positive changes since joining us at the start of the year so it is encouraging to read that you feel the service has improved dramatically.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Don't forget, for the best rate call our reservations team direct.