All reviews club la costa steam room st austell bay time share changing rooms spa facilities pool table bedroom lodge woodland walk main building eden project sea view bar and restaurant hotel grounds self catering family room high standard
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This venue offers excellent value: we were wanting to arrange a chilled and ‘proper’ hen do for a group of 20 mixed age group ladies. We chose the swim, spa and one course lunch. Of course we added a few bottles! After the spa session we dined in the lovely Chapel room and had games and drinks in the sun overlooking St Austell Bay. The staff couldn’t have looked after us better. The food was excellent value and delicious.
Thoroughly recommended for family or friends get together.
What a lovely venue!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
CLCWorld, Guest Relations Manager at CLC Trenython Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear Juliewh,
Thank you for your warm comments and I’m delighted the bridal shower was such a success.
It was our pleasure to make the day special for everyone.
All the best and we hope to see you and your friends again soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

A good well run establishment.Bungalow accomodation very good and comfortable.Restaraunt was more than adequate and good value.The dining room is oak panelled and has a nice ambience.House has interesting historic past.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Peter H,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience and I’m delighted your stay was everything you hoped it would be.
It will be my pleasure to pass on your compliments to the staff.

All the best and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Everything about our evening meal at the Trenython Manor was perfect. The staff were very attentive and very friendly. The food was delicious. I had sea bass and my friend had the pork special dish. We both look forward to going back again and would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Skellee_Author,
Thank you for your review and I’m delighted you enjoyed your meal. It will be my pleasure to pass on your compliments to the staff.
All the best and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We can’t thank the staff enough for their attention to detail, enthusiasm and friendly attitude. It was the perfect venue for my daughters wedding and the service held at the venue was perfect. The whole day went without a hitch and we were delighted with everything they provided. The food was especially good and the bar staff did a great job of keeping people refreshed and well catered for. The rooms were very nice and spotless too. Thank you for making the occasion even more special.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
CLCWorld, Guest Relations Manager at CLC Trenython Manor, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear ptredders,
Thank you for sending us such a complimentary review. I am really pleased your daughter’s wedding went so well and that you were pleased with the service you received. It is always pleasing to hear we have helped make someone’s big day go so well and thank you for your comments about the staff. It will be my pleasure to pass them on.
All the best,

Reviewed 14 June 2018

My Son was married 4 years ago and they had their Wedding Reception here. Everything on the day was so perfect. The staff catered for all our needs. We spent two nights staying there and everyone was pleased with their room. The location is great with views out over St Austell Bay. We still go back there now for a meal, cream tea or to use the leisure facilities.

Stayed: September 2017

Dear w_avery,
Thank you for posting such a nice review.
I’m pleased to hear we were able to give your son such a memorable wedding reception on his big day.
I wish you all the best and I’m happy to hear you keep coming back.
All the best,