“Fabulous thai food!”

Ranked #23 of 125 Restaurants in Helston
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: We are a Thai Cuisine Delivery/Takeaway business, Please always phone us 1st and place your order then if you are in our Free delivery area we will deliver to your door. Or you may collect.
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Ordered while on holiday - excellent tasty freshly cooked food and delivered on time. Great menu choice. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: September 2018
Tristan J, Owner at Jumunjy Lizard Thai Cuisine, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you so much! Hope to see you on your nxt holidays..
Kind Regards Tristan & Phansa x

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Ordered last night as a change from cooking whilst on holiday and pleased we did. The food was fantastic, best tempura veg I have had. Service was very friendly and delivery bang on time.

Will order again next time we are down

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

Wow, I read the reviews and knew this would be worth trying. With respect I didn’t actually order a lot of food. What I did order was my favourite dish plus a dish that was recommended by another reviewer.
Pad Thai, and pork belly main.
By far the best pad Thai dish I have ever had, I am very impressed. Not only with the quality of both the pork belly main and the pad Thai but the portion size and reliability of arrival time. Thank you for the delicious food. One happy customer!

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Maybe only an accomplished chef should be able to make a comment like that but the food is simply incredible. Living in the UK now and the US for some 24 years we have visited maybe 70- 120 Thai restaurants over the years. Maybe many more.. My wife’s favourite food is Thai. There are some great places in Miami but as an American she agrees that this place is by far the best. By far..
I have only ever written 5 star reviews to help businesses if it’s only a little bit.
Even then I wouldn’t normally bother. This is the 3rd review I have written because the food like the owners are outstanding. Its a very special place in a very special location. It’s all in the detail and these cats know detail..If I had one complaint though, they don’t deliver in a 300 mile radius. Still..You can’t have everything...

2  Thank MartinD14
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We had a delivery on a Saturday evening and the food was fantastic. We all loved every dish. Well cooked, friendly service and prompt delivery. Will definitely use again.

Date of visit: August 2018