“Amazing!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Wonderful views across St Ives Bay to the west and the sunset
Enjoy stunning views from the conservatory The Big Beach House, St. Ives Bay. Perfect for large groups
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Wonderful views across St Ives Bay to the west and the sunset
Enjoy stunning views from the conservatory
The Big Beach House, St. Ives Bay. Perfect for large groups
Situated right on the finest beach in Cornwall
Great views from all over the house
Comfortable seating for large groups
Features include flatscreen TV and Wi-Fi
Plenty of dining space
Enjoy use of the new pale blue Aga oven
Great views from bedrooms too!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Leigha S
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed 13 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Currently staying at the property as part of A big hen do. We are all absolutely blown away by how beautiful the place is. The rooms and house are massive and have a lovley cosy homely feel to them. The beach is on the door step and has the most amazing views . I think this has become my favourite place in Cornwall and i hope to be able to come back some time in the future.

14 Apr 2018
Oh thank you so much. It was lovely to meet you and your friends, and I'm so glad you're enjoying yourselves! I hope the surfing lessons went well.
Yes you'll be very welcome to come back I'm sure. I do hope the sun shines for you in the morning. Best wishes to you all from Lesley
SomersetD...
Somerset
“4th wonderful visit”
Reviewed 17 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

. This is our 4th family holiday here and its just like coming home.
19 of us plus dogs had an amazing week at the Big Beach House. It is so spacious and welcoming.
There is a lovely big aga in the kitchen and the house is so warm ,the beds are really comfortable and some of them have the most amazing views.
There was a lovely Cornish cream awaiting our arrival .The location is just perfect for children , who even in February were on the beach every day.
Thank you once again Leslie, we will back .

22 Feb 2018
Thank you very much for staying with us again. It was so nice to see you again and I’m really pleased you had a good time. Thank you also for looking after our house so well. Have a good year and I hope to see you next February!
Marg W
“Spectacular”
Reviewed 29 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

The big beach house is very welcoming has all that you could need , catering for all ages,the views are astounding and you could never tire of it.my family and I celebrated my 70th birthday and could not have wished for a better house ,there is plenty of spaces to spread out the bedrooms are nice and the whole house is beach side influenced with lovely objects to admire love to go again .The owner made us feel welcomed and was very helpful.

4 Dec 2017
Thank you so much Margaret. It was so lovely to meet you and I'm really pleased that you had a good celebration party. You too were perfect guests, and thank you for looking after our house so well. We'd love to have you back! Happy Christmas and best wishes to you for the new year.
SomersetD...
Somerset
“3rd visit”
Reviewed 18 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This is our third visit to this wonderful house. 19 of us (plus 2 little dogs) ages ranging from 22-months to 76-years all had a fabulous week. There is bags of room, the most amazing location and the perfect place for a large family get together .
The house was warm and welcoming with a Cornish cream tea awaiting our arrival
It was very clean and a super big Aga on which we cooked a massive Sunday lunch for us all plus 2 visitors!!
The grandchildren all 9 of them so enjoyed running down to the beach which is
sooooo close.
We cant wait to all come back again, thank you so much Lesley.

4 Dec 2017
Hello! I just found your review so I do apologise for the long delay in responding. It's always a treat to see you all and lovely for us to know our house is in such good hands! I hope you have a lovely Christmas and a wonderful 2019. I think we are seeing you again, so I shall look forward to that! All the best, Lesley
Karen F
“What a weekend”
Reviewed 24 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

When we arrived at the big beach the view took our breath away.
The house was comfortable and plenty big enough for 16 adults.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Stunning views
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;