All reviews lovely old hotel courtyard room council car park karaoke night room was comfortable and clean friendly locals sunday roast fresh fruit would stay here again cornwall barmaid shampoo conservatory sleeping dryer asda struggle
Reviewed 1 November 2018

This has got to be the best Sunday lunch I have eaten out. The plates were really hot so food was hot to eat, not the usual luke warm. It was attractively presented, very generous size portions. Lovely selection of vegetables all really well cooked. The atmosphere in the conservatory was welcoming. The staff were very kind and helpful.
Excellent value for money. I look forward to a return trip.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Max H
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

The white hart was a lovely hotel with lots of history attached to it . The food was great especially the breakfast . The beds were a little soft for our liking but everything was lovely and clean . There is a great selection of drinks at the bar . Would defo recommend this hotel

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2018

I stayed here for several nights. The room was comfortable and met my needs.
The staff were all friendly and helpful, especially when seeking advice on places to visit or a good pub/bar.
The breakfasts were very good and the conservatory a lovely place for an evening meal.Lunches are available as well.
I had three evening meals and all were good, Chef Robert and his team did very well.

Room tip: Book for the Sunday roast lunch to avoid disappointment. it's very popular.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2018

If I could give ten stars for service I would! The White Hart offers Monday Specials for senior citizens and what a special meal my dining companion and I had. The friendly host Marcus reeled off a list of meals to choose from - it sounded like we could have anything. My companion chose a selection of fish and I went for the roast pork. Both were absolutely delicious, beautifully cooked and presented, with a vast range of vegetables. We were also brought a dish of fabulous crab meat and a side dish of coleslaw - with their compliments. What a treat! It was a struggle to choose and eat puds but we managed. The home made apple and fig crumble was perfection. The very talented chef Emma came out to see us after we had sent our thanks. She said she was just standing in for the usual chef - she was brilliant. I can highly recommend the White Hart. Very good value, excellent food and fantastic service.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2018

Stayed at the White Hart Hotel for 4 nights at the end of August. Both my husband and I had a fantastic time. The hotel was very relaxed all the staff could not do enough for us. We stayed in the premier room on the 1st floor and it was lovely, clean and bright. All the staff work so hard and very much as a team, a special thank you to Marcus and the amazing chef Rob who cooks absolutely the most wonderful food I have eaten in a long time! I would highly recommend people stay here and if just staying in Hayle or nearby book an evening at the White Hart to eat. Excellent holiday thank you to all the staff from the Leightons..

Date of stay: August 2018