US$169
Pitchup.com
Melorne Farm(Camelford)
Official Site
Greenacres(Camelford)
All reviewshonesty barnigel sharonperfect hostscountry housebiscuitssourced locallyattention to detailroaring fireevening mealkipperswarm welcomewithout being intrusivememorable staynothing is too much troublewet roompersonal touchpreserves
Reviewed 11 September 2017

My husband and I visited as a couple in September 2017. The room was superb with the attention to detail paid adding to the luxury feel. Sharon and Nigel were lovely and the food was great- would love to visit again.

Room Tip: Lamorak was lovely
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Where do I begin. The food was spectacular, prepared fresh with locally sourced ingredients. Nigel worked his magic and catered for our every need and dietary requirements. Sharon's home baking and home made jams and chutney were divine. The beds were very comfortable and pillows/bedding just luxurious. I cannot say enough about how fabulous our hosts were and Pendragon Country House itself. The honesty bar was a pleasant surprise too. I highly recommend a visit and will definitely be going back there again.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

A very homely and quaint place run by an exceptional management couple.Great bedroom with 4 poster.Very clean and presentable.Lovely dining.Nice grounds.In a great location.We enjoyed a very pleasant stay.

Room Tip: 4 poster with the refurbished bathroom
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We have just returned from a very enjoyable four night stay at The Pendragon Country House.
Sharon and Nigel are the perfect hosts. The service was excellent. Breakfast was superb and the dinner too.
Nigel offered advice and information about the local area and a recommendation as to where to eat.
We would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Stayed for a week in one of the self catering cottages attached to the Pendragon Country House, it had 2 bedrooms, a good sized lounge with kitchen & a wet room bathroom. I found the beds a bit uncomfortable but I prefer a hard bed, the rooms were nice & simply decorated and the kitchen well appointed. The wet room which was set up a a "Jack & Jill" arrangement was bit of a surprise in a country cottage, the 2 doors were a bit of a pain as one or other of us or our daughters managed to lock each other out! The bathroom was large with nice quality towels. There was plenty of parking but there was nowhere to sit outside which was a shame as the weather was really good during the week. On the last night we booked dinner in the hotel, there was no menu we were asked earlier in the week what we wanted to eat, which was novel. The starter was a terrine which was very nice but a trifle bland, and the main course of Lamb shoulder was very good but I could have done with a bit more gravy, this was followed by a lemon cheesecake which again was very nice. My younger daughter does not eat red meat, so she was served a cheese selection as a starter and a pasta dish as a main, this I felt was a little unimaginative. The couple who ran it were very attentive and I could not fault their service, the only problem was that the dining room which was a modern extension lacked atmosphere, the honesty bar was a nice touch. I cannot comment on the rooms in the actual hotel but my only slight niggle with the cottage was that the kitchen utensils were cheap, pretty well all the pans had loose handles and there was no bottle opener/corkscrew. Apart from that we had a very pleasant stay.