“Lovely”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Popped into this lovely tea room when the heavens opened. It was busy but I managed to squeeze on to a small table. The staff were really friendly, the coffee was gorgeous and the pasty and chips went down very well. I would definitely revisit this place again.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Our favourite cafe in Boscastle. Lovely light lunches and we particularly enjoyed the fruit smoothies. Friendly staff and exceptional location.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The Harbor Light Tea Garden was one of our favorite places to eat as a family in Cornwall. The setting is beautiful and the interior of the historic building charming, spotless, and very cozy. The fishcakes are delicious as are the panini sandwiches. The high point, for us, however, were the scones! OMG! The best!
Overall, a great spot to have a meal!

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful weather and setting to enjoy wonderful cakes and tea. Love the building. A real pleasant experience.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We visited this tea shop and my wife had a speciality tea. I was disgusted to see how dirty the teapot was after she finished her tea. I mentioned my disgust at said dirty tea pot when I went to pay, the teapot was snatch from my hand without such as an apology. There is no excuse for dirty teapot. I will not be returning to this cafe, and I suggest future customers check there teapots before they drink there tea.

1  Thank Michelle T