Reviews (3 212)
3 212 results
1 737
1 737
All reviews the executive lounge sky bar icons bar stadium view car park lovely hotel mini bar right next door designer outlet lovely room shopping centre attending an event member of staff jubilee line stayed here for one night tube station arena
621 - 626 of 3 212 reviews
Reviewed 14 May 2017

I recently stayed at this hotel and have been here many times, my last time was here was 6 months ago. I arrived early and arrived at the property Lunchtime before check in the staff at reception were quick and polite and extremely friendly. I was impressed been able to check in so early. I arrived into my room 720. The room was spacious with a king size bed and had a view of the stadium, with an amazing bathroom.

The hotel was busy and there were events going on in Wembley. I decided to take lunch in the Iconic Bar on floor 3. I was served from the event menu (Now due to the events in Wembley everything was served in a plastic cup or plastic bottle in the bar. Just to pre-warn you. But that implies to the whole area in Wembley and other facilities have to oblige as part of an agreement. But that really didn't bothered me and was understandable due to the circumstances.

The hotel is next to a shopping designer outlet. Including a cinema and other well known food outlets and coffee chains. So there is plenty in the area. The hotel also has great transport links into central London a semi-fast service on the metropolitan line in Wembley Park Station (Don't take the jubilee line takes ages to get to the Hilton / Wembley Park) and a fast service to Marylebone from Wembley Stadium both short walks from the hotel another one of my top tips if you want to get out and about or to or from the hotel.

When I got back to the hotel, id forgotten some toothpaste and toothbrush the Hilton had some in housekeeping with their compliments

All the staff I spoke to from Housekeeping, the staff in reception, catering team and the security staff at the property they were all friendly and made the stay pleasant and staff in the property.

Unfortunately, I woke up too late for breakfast - (But never mind)

Thank you, I look forward to my next stay very soon with you.

Room tip: Hilton Honors (Loyalty Scheme) its free and a must
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
MeredithBevan, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback following on from your recent stay which we will share with the team.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on another visit when you can have the opportunity experience the great breakfast we serve.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Really expensive, watch out for the default service charge of 10% and there are never enough staff. Management tried to give politician answers to our questions which didn't really help. Stay at your peril !!!!

1  Thank pebbutt
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We came for the SSE Women's FA Cup final, we could not have been treated better on arrival, the room was lovely, clean, with everything you could need after a long journey.

The only thing that was a little annoying, everytime I turned the heat down in the room it oddly turned back up to 21 degrees which is too warm for me.

The beds were fresh, the pillows were luscious, the bathroom was clean with plenty of towels.

The breakfast was lovely, no faults at all. The staff were attentive but not in your face. Everything said, was done so with a smile.

We went for a swim, again, the staff were great, the only downfall was two of the shower doors locks were not working, other than that, everything was good.

Checked out with zero fuss, definitely would stay again.

Ooh and the parking, indoor and seemingly safe at a reasonable price too.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review on Trip Advisor, we are pleased that you experienced great service and you had a pleasant stay.

We will share your feedback with the team and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Situated next to the stadium, the view from certain rooms and the restaurant are fantastic. The room was spotless and bed was very comfortable! Perfect for business stays but also suited for families. Food was good (One minor issue for which the chef personally came out and rectified the issue swiftly and without fuss). Courteous and friendly staff.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MeredithBevan, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Guest,

We are pleased that you had a great stay, thank you for your wonderful feedback.

Delighted that the Chef was able to make it right and you enjoyed everything about your stay.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

We were four friends on a five days' stay and had a wonderful experience. The staff went over the top to give us the very best of service, the breakfast was lovely, - fresh, abundant and tasty, and we always got the best table. We had a royal feeling from the exeptional service we received. A staff most professional, warm hearted and friendly!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MeredithBevan, General Manager at Hilton London Wembley, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

Dear Guest,

Thrilled that you and your friends had a wonderful stay with us and pleased that you experienced the great service we deliver!

We hope to welcome you all back very soon.