“aston villa”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$75,33*
and up
London Explorer Pass: Up to 35% Off Top...
Ranked #2 of 17 things to do in Wembley
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 28 June 2018

visited Wembley for the Aston villa Match had a Great Time, but the did not win. I have been other times to watch matches great atmosphere food can be a little expensive, but done mind as its a one off experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (5 369)
All reviews
"pitch side"
in 72 reviews

133 - 137 of 5 369 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic time was spent. The guide that took us round was extremely helpful and kind.
I would thorough recommend the tour.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

On 23.6.2018 I attented a concert of Taylor Swift with my daughter. It was really great concert..The concern about waiting for entry and the large crowd at the entrance was superfluous. Great stadium, great organisation, no problems at entry, everything was just great.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Wembley Stadium is a football stadium in Wembley, London, England, which opened in 2007.
The stadium hosts major football matches including home matches of the England national football team,
and the FA Cup Final.
The stadium is also the temporary home of Premier League football club Tottenham Hotspur until September 2018.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I have attended 2 concerts at the venue in the last 2 weeks. The summertime ball seemed well executed with regards to security and planning but there were only 2 merchandise stalls on our floor. I asked more than 4 people who were working for the event and none of them knew where the merchandise was and I ended up finding it after asking a group of young girls so this would have been quicker and easier if the people working on the event had been aware. The second event we attended (Taylor swift) had a merchandise stall set up outside entrance p. We waited 25 mins to get to the front of the queue to be served. 8 people were working on this stall but half were cash and half were card only. The 4 people taking cash only literally sat there looking bored as only 2/3 people wakes up and paid cash while we queued. Poor planning as there should have been more card machines available for these people to use in the event there were more people paying by card. Also, I tried to pay on my debit card and it was declined, I tried my credit card it was declined. Both cards had available funds so I asked to use another machine and it went straight through. It was embarrassing but also time consuming as the card machine was really slow which I assume is why it was timing out the request and declining. The staff on the event to Taylor swift in entrance A were really friendly, chatty and happy which was really lovely but there was only 1 woman to search women and at least 5 available men which seems disproportionate based on the majority of women that were attending this event.