Reviews (13 344)
8 789
3 351
8 789
3 351
All reviews vivre restaurant superior room an early flight the club lounge short walk room service british airways excellent hotel an upgrade next morning easy access between flights convenient hotel comfortable rooms london heathrow an overnight stay night's sleep
3 913 - 3 918 of 13 344 reviews
Reviewed 10 November 2016

You obviously don't stay here if your destination is central London but if you are obliged to take an early flight or simply for convenience, then this is your place for a night's stay. I have come to expect this standard from Sofitel and I was not disappointed.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Richard L
SofitelT5, General Manager at Sofitel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2016

Dear Richard L,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay with us. I am glad to know that you found the location of the hotel very convenient for an early flight.
Our location is indeed very convenient as we are directly connected to Terminal 5 via a covered walkway and to the other terminals via the Heathrow Express which also reaches Central London in only 20 min.
I appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Really enjoyed the afternoon tea with my friends. Would highly recommend and will definitely visit again. The excellent personal and attentive service from staff member Nilangia was the added bonus. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he went above and beyond the level I was expecting. Fantastic customer service.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank pbharatia62

Dear pbharatia62,

It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed your experience at the Tea Salon and especially the great quality of service received by our ambassadors. Be assured that I have shared your nice comment with Nilanga and his team
I am also glad to know that you plan to visit us in the future.
Thank you once again for choosing the Sofitel London Heathrow; we hope to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Hotel is close to airport however was extremely expensive. Condition of room was pleasant but not luxurious. Price of room didn't include access to the health suite area this was being charged at £25 per room extra. Poor coffee making facilities also in room

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SofitelT5, General Manager at Sofitel London Heathrow, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Dear llaird2015,

Thank you for providing your feedback following your recent stay at Sofitel London Heathrow. I am disappointed to read that your stay did not meet you expectation you found our prices expensive, the bedrooms not luxurious. Please be advised we do check our prices regularly with other local competitors.

Our Spa access is included in our Imperial, Opera and Prestige Suite categories, all other Room categories would be charged £25 for 2 adults per room.

I hope we will have the opportunity to restore your faith in our hotel and for you to receive and experience our usual high Sofitel standards in the near future.

Reviewed 9 November 2016

I am an ACCOR le club accorhotels Gold card holder. In fact on my latest trip I stayed at three other Accor hotels. I can only rate this in comparison with other hotels in this group as average. The reasons for this are staff were Efficient but not friendly, the insistence that although you prepay you leave credit card details. I pay as I go along in cash. The room was comfortable enough but not worth Five stars and given that we were over the walkway from terminal 5 noisy and as we were there for only one night wanted some sleep for an early flight had to keep curtains closed so we could not be seen by passers by. To be fair as we were flying from T5 location could not have been better
Welcome drink, told in no uncertain terms it was only beer or soft drinks and only one although we were a couple. Now I am aware that according to the rules the number is correct most hotels I stay at give us two drinks, probably knowing that if we use the bar we will buy more.
Can't comment on the food as we did not eat in the hotel but restaurants looked nice enough.

Room tip: Avoid rooms overlooking walkway to T5, especially those level with it!
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mark B,

Thank you for sharing your comments following your recent stay at Sofitel London Heathrow. I am disappointed to read that your stay did not meet you expectation that you did not find our Ambassadors friendly and the room allocated did not have an exterior view. Please be informed I have escalated your feedback to our Front of House Manager Mr Ash Hoque, he will personally brief the team to ensure the guest has been allocated the room taking their preferences into account to ensure maximum guest satisfaction.

Please be advised the Drink voucher coupon is valid per Le Club Member Staying entitled to a house drink in our Sphere Bar.

We strive to deliver a high level of service throughout all our outlets and do our utmost to provide a luxury experience to each and every guest. I can assure you that you haven’t experienced our usual standard of service on your last stay with us. As it is too late to turn back the clock on this occasion, should you wish to return to the hotel in the future please feel free to contact our Guest Relations by e-mail on guestrelations1@sofitelheathrow.com and they will personally ensure that your next stay is relaxing and enjoyable

Reviewed 9 November 2016

We have stayed 3 times. The rooms are comfortable, good beds, clean, spacious bathrooms and helpful staff. The restaurant is slightly limited but otherwise we return to this hotel every time we don't want to battle across London for an early start.

Room tip: Internal rooms are good
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Toddy098

Dear Toddy098,

Thank you for staying 3 times at Sofitel London Heathrow. I am pleased to read that you were satisfied with your bedroom especially our Sofitel “My Bed” which you found most comfortable.

The Sofitel London Heathrow is the only hotel directly linked to T5 Heathrow Airport via an covered link-bridge. The hotel offers an easy access to travellers arriving by air, road, underground or by Hoppa bus and just 20 minutes from central London via the Heathrow Express.

I appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon in the near future.