“Ana-Maria the delightful waitress”
Review of Strada

Strada
Ranked #7 of 397 Restaurants in Hounslow
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On my way to Sydney, was starving and had a 4 hour wait so decided I’d have a nice meal, the lovlie waitress aproached me with the most infectious smile. I all ways ask for recommendations when ordering at a new restaurant, she suggested I try the arancini which I had never had before and I must say I absolutely loved them. She adheared to all my requests with a can do attitude. This is what I love about the service industry is people who make the whole dining experience exactly that, an experience. Thank you for serving me xx

1  Thank dsdransfield

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Strada delivers nice Italian food all over the place. But this Strada- Heathrow terminal 3 airside - is special. Why?Because of Elvis! Not the rock star, but the waiter. He is such a lovely guy, he has served me several times on visits here, so I had to put in a review. This guy just makes you feel happy about the world, if only more people in life were more like him. His manager Kate is a lucky boss!

1  Thank jpushack
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I've been traveling through UK for the last few weeks, and no restaurant I've been to had a better or more genuinely kind service (most of them were more expensive). Ana-Maria does an amazing job and she made me feel like I was a guest in her own house. The meal was very tasty - thanks for the recommendation of choice! I know where to eat next time I visit Heathrow! ;)

1  Thank Sara L
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great breakfast of scrambled and poached eggs, both with a generous helping of smoked salmon. Service was quite good, coffee strong. Considering Strada is in T3 at Heathrow Airport, the cost was reasonable.

1  Thank yycyycyyc
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Waiting for our flight we decided we needed something to eat, pasta yum. Thanks to Salvadore for making us welcome and finding a seat to accomodate the wheelchair. Our waitress Kinga made sure we were fed and finished in 45min, brilliant! Food was lovely and I also had an Elderflower Spritz cocktail. So if you have time and need a good substantial meal defiantly check this one out

1  Thank cathnsw