US$178
US$73
US$90
US$81
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Homestay Hotel(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$77
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

US$79
US$77
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$99
US$97
US$65
ibis Budget
Travelodge London Hounslow(Hounslow)(Great Value!)
US$44
Reviews (2 867)
2 867 results
1 638
1 638
All reviewsthe executive loungerunway viewmarket gardenmagpiehoppa busfree buslondon heathrowour waiterpre flightan overnight staybar and restaurantclose to the airportbath roadcar parkone night stayfollowing morningedna
67 - 72 of 2 867 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been coming to the Heathrow Park Inn Radisson on business for a number of years now and have always received the highest standard of service from the staff. Over the years they have made the extra effort to learn exactly what I like; my favourite drink is there for me as soon as I sit down in the restaurant. The way they treat you makes them almost your extended family - big call out to Elizar who has made my trips relaxing and enjoyable with his amazing service and friendly chat ... although he is only one of the very professional and friendly team.

You really can’t fault the staff for service. Vis a vi rooms I would recommend the Superior rooms which are very spacious and have all the creature comforts that make a stay away from home tolerable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I attended this hotel for a business conference and was fortunate to be given access to the executive liu he. The ambassador was Anka and I cannot commend her service highly enough...... She was attentive, smiley but most of all, welcoming with a natural talent for making guests feel totally at home and relaxed. An enjoyable stay made much better by Anka.

1  Thank June W
RenGeneral_Manager, General Manager at Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear June W,

Thank you for writing about your experience of our Hotel.

It was great to read that you had enjoyed your time and that Anka had taken great care of you. I will let her know about your comments, as they will be delighted to hear them.

I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at the Heathrow Renaissance ten days before and had the opportunity to visit the Executive Lounge. Anka was the one looking after us there and she was very nice! She always had a smile on her face. We so much enjoyed her visits to our little corner of the room. Please let her know how much we appreciated her care and service.
Joe Yu

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
RenGeneral_Manager, General Manager at Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear joe Y,

Thank you for writing about your executive lounge experience.

It was great to learn that you had enjoyed your visit and the service provide by our ambassadors, Anka and Zelia. I will let them know about your comments, as they will be delighted to hear them.

I look forward to your return in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Two night stay here as something of an aviation fan. Great views out of the window, particular of runway 27Right. Runway swap around 3pm. Rooms were very comfortable with good tea and coffee making facilities, nice set of toiletries in the bathroom and comfy bed and chairs. Not sure whether the hotel was running with new towels, but these might rate as the best I have come across.
Breakfast was excellent - full buffet with wide choices of both hot and cold items. Chef was under a bit of pressure one morning keeping up with the demand for fried eggs. Fantastic views of the take-off sequence from the huge picture windows. I could not work at this hotel - I would be sacked after 10 minutes !
If anyone from hotel management is reading this review can I make a couple of suggestions ? Why is it not possible to buy a beer and to use the restaurant door to sit outside ? A beer from the bar involved a lengthy trip past reception to use doors to the car park - does not look good.
My second point is rather more serious. Awaiting my Hoppa bus to the Rennaissance at the T2 pick-up, were an elderly Japanese couple, clearly suffering from tiredness and jet-lag. They were not carrying Sterling and the driver refused to accept either Euros or Dollars. The driver had started to remove their luggage, before I intervened. Given that the distances between terminals and airport hotels are relatively small, surely the Heathrow hotels and Heathrow management could get together to provide a free bus service, even if it meant putting an extra £2 per night onto every night stay ?

Room Tip: I would go for an airport view everytime
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Bearair52,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay.

Despite the long walk from the bar to the car, which I apologise for and also the experience that the elderly had with the Hotel Hoppa service, which I will address with them – we will consider your suggestions.

It was great to read that you had enjoyed the rest of your stay and the views of the airport runway from your room.

Thank you for your feedback and I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I want to acknowledge the lounge ambassadors Anka and Zelia for their excellent service during my dinner visit on wed, June 28th 2018. Both of these ladies were exceptionally nice and acommodating. I felt welcome and my drink was full the enitre duration of my visit. Please know that these two ladies are deserving of a promotion for going above and beyond with the attention to detail on food prep, food delivery, and cleanup as well as casual conversation. They met all my expections and more. I would visit this hotel again because they were so nice!

Dear Ted_E_Gee,

Thank you for writing about your executive lounge experience.

I was pleased to read that you had enjoyed your visit and the service provide by our ambassadors, Anka and Zelia. I will let them know about your comments, as they will be delighted to hear them.

I look forward to your return in the near future.