“Great food and service - and fast!”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #26 of 404 Restaurants in Hounslow
Price range: US$16 - US$33
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner
Description: Inspired by fast-paced japanese ramen bars, wagamama offers a range of fresh, healthy dishes including ramen, donburi, teppanyaki, curries, salads and juices. wagamama encourages guests to share in their enthusiasm, slurp on noodles, relax in good company and leave feeling happy, nourished and refreshed.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This place was fast, but it was certainly NOT “fast food”. Service was impeccable and the food was delicious. Great view of the people in the terminal and the airfield.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This place was amazing and that is a lot to say about a airport
Restaurant. My husband has several food allergies.
The waitress immediately sent for her supervisor. This young lady, took the situation in hand and together, they devised a
Meal that was very tasty and very safe for him.
The food is prepared on site from fresh and delicious Ingredients. I would love to have one near us. Thank you to everyone.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

As always the food in Wagamama is great and we really enjoyed our lunch here. The service was friendly enough, but a bit slow (we weren't in a hurry though, so it didn't really matter).

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

After several transfers through Terminal 5, and visits to Wagamama, I have never been disappointed with the quality of the dishes served here, be it breakfast, lunch or dinner. My latest was Chilli Chicken Ramen and it was delicious. Friendly staff as well who know they are under pressure to serve quickly because everyone is transferring through to their next flight!!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I had good experiences in London in Wagamama restaurants but here, in the airport, they really don’t care about customer service. I was placed at the counter and while waiting for my meal, got rudely asked to move my drink closer to me because it was “too close” to a security beam that would close a fence on me!!! And when I advised them to put signs, she just replied people would not look at it... 2 Minutes later she comes back asking if I wanted désert while I didn’t even get my food.
Seems they don’t need to have good service as there’s too many potential customers that won’t come back!!!