“Excellent holiday flat”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Loughborough
“Excellent holiday flat”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Excellent flat , very clean , eveything u could want , I would recommend this to eveyone . Pat made us feel at home as soon as we got there .

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
hotelstop...
Yorkshire
“Excellent! Modern, Clean & Great Value for Money”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

I was visiting family in my home town and didn't want the expense of a hotel (plus there are few hotels I like in Bridlington). Yvonne & Pat (proprietors) were brilliant to deal with, very friendly and helpful! Booking was effortless and the apartment was ready with no delays on arrival. A free parking permit was offered to us and we enjoyed easy parking right outside at no extra cost for the duration of the weekend. A very encouraging start!

The holiday flats have been refurbished to a very good standard. They are clean and well equipped with plenty of kitchen equipment and utensils (even some complimentary tea/coffee). More complimentary items in the bathroom (toiletries) which is handy when you have just arrived before having to venture to the shops. I was not expecting anything in such a reasonable priced self catering accom.

The lounge had a nice sizeable flat screen TV with a USB connection. Which was very handy! Ample seating and tasteful furnishings... as with the bedroom which was also a good size and very cosy. The bed was also very comfortable indeed.. slept very well indeed!

I have no complaints at all! It was a lovely place to stay and the value for money was fantastic. I was told WiFi is on the way to being installed.. I think that was the only draw back for me but I gladly used my 3G when considering every other benefit this accommodation brings.

I would heartily recommend DonnyBrook!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The good standard of service and accommodation at such good value! Sea Views were Great!
Liked least: No problems to report.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Mandy J
“Excellent - cannot fault it !”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Stayed from Friday night to Sunday night with my husband and son, luckily we chose a brilliant weekend for the weather as it was glorious all weekend. The flat was excellent, very modern (which we love), had everything you could possibly need, we cannot fault it in any way, newly done, modern, lovely views of the sea, great price, a hop skip and a jump to the beach, yet lovely and quiet at night as it is away from the centre (only a five minute walk though). Pat and her daughter were lovely, very welcoming. Plus the added bonus of the parking permit for the duration of our stay was great, in fact we checked out on the Monday at 10am and as we were not setting off back until 6.30 that evening they were kind enough to let us have a permit until we left !. Will most definitely stay there again as long as the prices stay the same. Great places to eat. Poppies Carvery & Leo's Italian on the promenade and Joypur Indian on Cliff Street.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The fact it was newly refurbished and very modern
Liked least: The stairs but not a problem, gave me the excercise
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing