“Not for children”

All The Shapes
Ranked #10 of 66 Restaurants in Prestwich
Price range: US$4 - US$17
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I love this place really trendy never been disappointed when I go with friends, really friendly service, great cakes.

I thought I would treat my little boy after swimming in bury , he’s 3 he choose the humous loves the stuff after quite await and you know it can be difficult with kids he stuck in only its homemade which I appreciate it was lovely but not to his taste. So he decided he would have the scrambled egg and beans now I explained to the girl as it were home made he didn’t like it and ordered the scrambled egg. I finished my food poached egg with tomatoes on sourdough lovely just what I expected. Finally after keeping him entertained his food arrived to find the beans were home made on the hard side and very smokey. I’m very sorry but if your going to do a child’s menu you can’t give them homemade and expect them to eat it . Even the eggs seemed like they had been done in oil. My child enjoys his food and would generally give everything ago.

If your going to accommodate children, do it to there taste.

Staff should of explained especially as he didn’t eat the humous.

Time to pay After explaining that he never ate anything and that I had to go somewhere else to get him some food, no apologies and didn’t take anything of the bill, left very disappointed.

1  Thank Nina S

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This Café was recommended to us for Breakfast and we were not disappointed. Food was well presented and delicious. Lovely atmosphere too and friendly, efficient service. Highly recommend this café.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

I had lunch with my daughter at All the Shapes in Prestwich yesterday, service was a bit slow but the friendly welcome and the tasty food more than made up for it. We had the Salted Beef Sandwich and the Rarebit - definitely go again. Dx

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I went to All The Shapes for brunch this morning and it was lovely!
I ordered two poached eggs on toast with streaky bacon, avocado and charred halloumi. Wow, it really was gorgeous!!! I kept my drink simple with a mug of yorkshire tea. My friend loved her breakfast which was similar to mine but she added chorizo instead of avocado and she loved hers too.

We split the bill and it was roughly £14 each, which was great value in my mind, the quality was fantastic, the service was good, and the quantity of food was great too! I expected a little piece of halloumi on top but was pleasantly surprised with several large slices. Loved it here, I'll definitely come again :)

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Tried brunch in here today. Had only ever been in for drinks before. Service was excellent and we were quickly given a table. Ordered drinks and then we ordered the green eggs and the French toast with pear.

The green eggs was yummy with the chargrilled avocado and egg with runny yolk on lovely toasted sourdough. Would definitely have it again.

The French toast disappointed being rather bland with no real flavours.

Seems like a nice place for food so would return and try some of the other menu. Good value too.