“Do not waste your money”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #68 of 89 Restaurants in Prestwich
Description: Get restaurant-quality pizzas straight to your door from your local Pizza Hut in Manchester for the best deals, including our tasty £5 favourites menu!
Reviewed 27 February 2021

Absolutely terrible customer service. Ordered food for my family on a Saturday night as a treat. I ordered a KFC popcorn chicken pizza and a meat feast pizza and a portion of potato wedges. My food arrived 50 minutes later. It was cold the pizza base was dry and bland and the crust was tough as everything. I phoned the Prestwich pizza hut to complain about my food order. I even offered to return the food back as I’m not happy with it and I would like a full refund I have been told I cannot have a refund through Prestwich Pizza Hut I have to go for a customer service online which can take up to 48 hours for them to contact me back.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1)