All reviews executive room crompton suite western hotels duty manager ashton under lyne wedding planner good size slight problem car park bar food lovely hotel bar staff buffet style saturday night short stay two night stay hotel bar
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed overnight for a wedding which was also be held at the hotel .
What a lovely time the room was lovely everything we needed including an iron and ironing board .All tea and coffee supplied and toiletries .
The wedding venue was amazing the room was out of this world and the hot buffet was so lovely all food was very fresh and piping hot.
We had excellent value you for money , we will certainly use the hotel again when visiting our friends .

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Another two night stay completed at this hotel. Great place to stay, friendly and helpful staff.busy hotel with lots going on , but very useful for us as it’s close to our friends house, which means hardly any travelling once here.

Room Tip: Superior rooms
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

First time staying here and the bar food is utterly disgusting. I strongly recommend going elsewhere for dinner as this is that disappointing. Bedrooms are just ok. Service is quite good but based mainly on the food...NO.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband had our wedding breakfast and reception here and our experience was great from start to finish. Sophie our wedding organiser went above and beyond for us and was always supportive with everything along the way. The day went perfectly thanks to Sophie and our wedding day was just how we imagined it to be. There wasn’t a single problem throughout the day. The food was great and the staff were lovely. All our guests commented on how great smokies was. Will definitely be coming back again and would reccommend to anyone!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tayl0rnic0lem
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for one night as we were going to see a music concert at the Etihad Stadium nearby (20 minute drive). I booked the hotel months prior to the stay on a pre-pay, non-cancellation rate and was very pleased with the price. I did talk to someone after I had booked who had stayed there before and didn't recommend it which gave me some concerns, however, I'm really pleased we didn't book somewhere else because the hotel was really lovely. The staff at reception were very friendly and welcoming and the room was very big and clean. It was a tad basic and the decor wasn't the nicest but it was clean and quiet which are much more important.
We didn't use the bar or restaurant in the evening although we did have a look and they are both very stylish and had a really nice feel.
The breakfast had a really nice choice, the only negative I would say is that the hash browns and black pudding seemed to have been fried which left them too crispy and tasteless.
The only real negative about this hotel is the parking. It is limited and has small bays. When we returned late at night after the concert, there was only one space left round the back of the hotel which was incredibly tight to squeeze into.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple