US$73
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$59
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$125
Red Hall Hotel(Walmersley)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$86
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$82
  • Bar/Lounge
Rostrevor(Bury)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewspub restaurant next doorfayre and squarebreakfast boxcar parklarge asdalocal amenitiesretail parkquiet hotelrecommend staying heretea coffee making facilitiesgood nights sleepper daycomfortable bedsbusy roaddefinitely stay here againnight stayreception staff
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Extended family stayed for 2 nights . Clean, quiet and very comfortable beds. The receptionist was very helpful and found a bathmat for an elderly relative . They visited The Paper Mill next door and were very impressed with the decor and friendly staff.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We are regular visitors to Travel Lodge. We generally find the hotels clean, the beds comfortable and the staff helpful. HOWEVER charging £3.50 a day to park a car when there is no alternative locally is a rip off. It should be free to Travel Lodge customers.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I stay at this hotel around 3/4 times each year and always have a lovely stay the rooms are basic but clean and reasonably priced and the girls on reception are friendly and always happy to help the pub next door is no too bad either

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 10 June 2018

The room was really good value for money, the double bed was extremely comfy and I got a really good nights sleep. Check in was easy and the receptionist helped me with my bags due to my bad back. Im sure they would have helped despite this anyway as they all seem very friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble and I enjoyed the pub next door which was very handy for a quiet drink at night. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I stayed at Travelodge with my friends over parklife and all I can say is that the hotel is fantastic. The staff were very welcoming when we arrived and they have even kept our bags free of charge in the morning. I am really impressed with the service, everyone is so helpful and I will definitely return next year! Lisa also really looked after us and helped us with taxi's so that we didn't get over charged.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends