All reviews easy access from the motorway fayre and square pub next door car park large asda local amenities quiet hotel staff on duty recommend staying here good nights sleep short stay bed was comfortable busy road definitely stay here again enjoyable stay stayed for nights night stay
Reviewed 15 June 2018

Extended family stayed for 2 nights . Clean, quiet and very comfortable beds. The receptionist was very helpful and found a bathmat for an elderly relative . They visited The Paper Mill next door and were very impressed with the decor and friendly staff.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We are regular visitors to Travel Lodge. We generally find the hotels clean, the beds comfortable and the staff helpful. HOWEVER charging £3.50 a day to park a car when there is no alternative locally is a rip off. It should be free to Travel Lodge customers.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 10 June 2018

The room was really good value for money, the double bed was extremely comfy and I got a really good nights sleep. Check in was easy and the receptionist helped me with my bags due to my bad back. Im sure they would have helped despite this anyway as they all seem very friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble and I enjoyed the pub next door which was very handy for a quiet drink at night. I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I stayed at Travelodge with my friends over parklife and all I can say is that the hotel is fantastic. The staff were very welcoming when we arrived and they have even kept our bags free of charge in the morning. I am really impressed with the service, everyone is so helpful and I will definitely return next year! Lisa also really looked after us and helped us with taxi's so that we didn't get over charged.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Lisa the hotel manager was very accommodating upon arrival, especially after travelling 2 hours!! Room was amazing warm and comfortable and clean, Definitely recommend staying here as the local amenities are on the doorstep.

Trip type: Travelled with friends