Reviews (1 160)
1 160 results
All reviews town centre car park east lancs railway tram line q park metrolink station meal deal per day costa coffee black pudding good nights sleep room was clean and comfortable budget hotel fantastic stay central location family room one night stay
347 - 352 of 1 160 reviews
Reviewed 25 November 2016

Premier Inn in Bury is a nice quiet/safe hotel near shops and bus/trains. I stayed here even though I commuted back in forth to Manchester. Trams/buses are fairly reliable. Plenty of meal options nearby. Hotel is nice/quiet even next to tram line. Meal options include big breakfast and/or dinner. You can't go wrong there. Highly recommend this chain, and I think this hotel is extremely underrated. Many thanks.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Deborah M, Premier Inn Host at Premier Inn Manchester Bury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2016

Thank you for taking time to post your review, here at the Premier Inn Manchester Bury we take great pride in ensuring each and every guest has an enjoyable experience, I'm really pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you next time your in Bury, hopefully with out the commute!! Kind Regards Deborah

Reviewed 24 November 2016

My recent stay at the Premier Inn, Bury was spoiled by the lack of heat in the room, especially during three very cold nights. Premier Inn appear to have a new policy of central control over room temperature, resulting in no heat being available overnight and during parts of the day. It's a pity because the staff at Bury are lovely, but this issue is out of their control. In other respects Premier Inn offer good value for money, but in terms of room heating they appear to be putting cost saving ahead of guest comfort.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Manchester Bury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2016

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Manchester Bury Hotel.

I am sorry to hear you recently had a disappointing stay due to the temperature in your room.

I've passed your comments on to the Operations Manager and they'll work with Maintenance to get the heating resolved right away as we certainly wouldn't want this to continue, especially at this time of year!

If you do stay with us again, our team are on hand 24/7 & happy to help. We keep a number of portable heaters on hand to provide additional heat within your room.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed the rest of your stay and the team were lovely and helpful.

Once again I am very sorry for the disappointment caused and hope to welcome you back to one of our hotels in the future.

Kind regards,

Rebecca

Reviewed 23 November 2016

This is possibly one of the best Premier Inn's I have stayed in.....and I have stayed in quite a few! Excellent rooms, excellent food, excellent happy hours on drinks! Excellent breakfast too! I defo need the receipe for the bubble and squeek at breakfast! Well done to all the team.

Room Tip: 5th floor is the top floor
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2016

I wasn't expecting much just a room to stay really, we checked in on the machine but had a question but the receptions aren't maned at all had to ring a bell had to wait over ten minutes to be seen and then passed around to 3 different people, also at 6 am every morning we stayed there was a loud noise that continued for 20 minutes I don't know whether this could have been heard from any over room but it woke me up.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Manchester Bury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Hi Chloe

Thanks for sharing your review of Premier Inn Manchester Bury.

We expect a friendly welcome to all our guests on arrival however our reception team are on call for in-house guests also. I apologise that a team member wasn't at reception at first but I'm glad they did appear once the bell was rung.

It's a shame to read that a noise woke you each morning, we'll be sure to pick this up with the maintenance team so that this can be looked into.

We hope to welcome you another time in the future for a more satisfactory stay.

Kind regards
Elaine

Reviewed 20 November 2016

Room the same as always, but very warm. There is extra double glazing because of the noise, however, if you try to open the window to let some air in, there is no room for air to flow and all you get is noise. Ventilation system is useless. Free wifi was hopeless no matter what time of day, I tried to access my emails. Google maps would not load. Food has gone downhill. Tempura prawn starter was OK. Pizza was dreadful. Did not expect to get tinned mushroom quarters on top of a pizza. They were like rubber. Did not finish. Breakfast the next morning was tepid, even the black pudding that had arrived fresh from the kitchen was only warm. Only stay because it is close to my work

Room Tip: Away from the trams
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
WhitbreadHotels, Premier Inn Team at Premier Inn Manchester Bury Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Hi Katie

Thanks for your review of Manchester Bury, Premier Inn.

It's a shame to read that your room was very warm throughout your stay and the noise and ventilation disappointed you. Our reception team are available 24 hours and would be happy to try and assist if they were made aware of the issues you were experiencing.

Your comments regarding the restaurant service and food will be passed onto the restaurant manager to look into so we can aim to improve our standards for our guests. I apologise for the disappointment caused to you.

We hope to welcome you another time for a better experience.

Kind regards