“Excellent Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
The New Pizza oven for your outdoor cooking needs. The living area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Luxury Tent in its spacious plot
The New Pizza oven for your outdoor cooking needs.
The living area
The living area
Master bedroom
Cupboard bed, popular with children of all ages!
Bunk beds
Welsh Dresser
Bathroom with rolltop bath and flushing toilet
Hot tub for those who want to relax in the outdoors
Dutch Oven for your outdoor cooking needs
The porch
Complimentary box of firewood
Tent entrance
The Neighbours
Fancy a cuppa?
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cath H
Bromsgrove, United Kingdom
“Excellent Stay”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

My husband and I booked this camping site up on a last minute booking for the Saturday night and took my son who is 10. The hosts were most accomodating and made us feel very welcome. We had a welcoming pack and the fire was already made up making the room feel very warm.

Mark took my husband and son out on a tour around the farm showing him the different areas and the animals that they keep.

I relaxed in the Hut and the views were stunning.

Unfortunately we were unable to take advantage of the Hot tub and the out door cooking due to the weather being quite poor with the wind and the rain but we will definately be back for an experience on these items.

The evening was very relaxing with the cooking being done on the indoor stove with some quality family time taking place and some old fashiond board games being played.

We had a pick of the beds and have to be honest I think I could of slept in every one had we had more time as they were so comfortable.

We had a leisurely morning getting up to make the fire and listen to the lambs and wildlife outside, the breakfast pack made it so much more enjoyable.

On the whole the experience was a case of just what the doctor ordered and we will definately be visiting again very soon and this time for a longer stay to be able to enjoy all the amenities and the surrounding countryside.

Mark and Sonja definately made our experience worthwhile and couldn't do enough for us.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The relaxing atmosphere and the ability to spend some quality family time together
Liked least: My son didn't like the fact he couldn't get the WIFI but I found this a blessing:)
Travelling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing