“Lovely birthday treat ”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Castle Combe
Description: Enjoy award winning Michelin Star fine dining at the Bybrook restaurant with Head Chef, Richard Davies, carefully combining the finest seasonal and local ingredients with produce from our very own kitchen garden.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We were staying in the pretty village of castle combe for a family gatherering and dined at the Bybrook restaurant for my dad's birthday. The meal was fantastic, between us we tried a lot of the interesting menu and all very satisfied, it was hard to decide! I particularly enjoyed the mango souffle.... great service and lovely setting for a special treat

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Eating in this Michelin Starred restaurant did not disappoint in any way. From the welcome through to the service of the food the staff were excellent and as attentive as required but not over the top. We chose the 7 course tasting menu, one meat eater and one vegetarian. Both were really good and the wines matched each course.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank BucksMike
Reviewed 17 June 2018

As a Christmas present I bought- in good faith - a Sunday Lunch for two in the Bybrook Restaurant gift. I thought the two people who the gift was for would really appreciate the ambience and this wonderful old building- wrong when they phoned up to book it they learnt they not longer do this BUT they could instead use it at the Club House or the Castle Inn !!! Reallly ??? I am totally disgusted. I rang them myself and purposely spoke to The person in charge, no apology was forthcoming, they seemed to think that this mis selling of an expensive gift was ok! Wrong it is not ok not by a long way. The lovely elderly ladies who the gift was for are now going to the Castle Inn instead as they were so looking forward to a lunch out, they were disappointed that the opportunity to eat at The Manor House had been taken away. In the past I have bought numerous gifts for the Bybrook Restaurant, never again I am disgusted at the lack of customer service. I am not even sure The Castle Inn would cover the value I spent! With no appoliges or recommence for the inconvenience and let down they ought to be ashamed of themselves.

6  Thank _rainecleverly
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Great restaurant with attentive staff, taster menu wonderful including the vegetarian taster menu. Would recommend for a special occasion.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018

Situated just down the road from Castle Combe race circuit this manor house is beautiful. I can imagine this would be a lovely setting for a wedding.

The restaurant is real fine dining, i would recommend the tasting menu. We have ordered from both menus and the a la carte menu may leave you still a little hungry.

The tasting menu is just divine, i just wish they changed the menu more often.

Make sure you go with a healthy looking bank account....

Date of visit: June 2017