“ESPECTACULAR OLÍ MAR”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

D9193ZOcl...
“ESPECTACULAR OLÍ MAR”
Reviewed 28 February 2020 for a stay in February 2020

Olimar is a wonderful place to be specially in morning when you just listen to ocean and birds ! I truly enjoyed my stay and definitely highly recommend it !

Date of stay: February 2020
ENHSA
“Beautiful house to spend with the family”
Reviewed 28 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

This is my second year in a row that I rent this house to spend new years eve. The house is very spacious and comfortable. The view to Nacascolo Bay is breathtaking. The help of Eliezer, the local guy is much appreciated. The most that I like is to be able to be close town.
, but far enough to be quite and enjoy nature., the house is full equipped,, so I recommend a nice barbecue. The nights at the house are amazing since you can watch the millions of starts in the dark sky. I Truly recommend it!!!

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 28 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: November 2016
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
rcj85
New Jersey
“Awesome Place And Great Staff!!!”
Reviewed 13 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

I went with 4 friends and everything was up to our standard and plus some. Eliezer our "cuidador" went above and beyond to help us get everything we needed. He helped us with all our travel needs and everything he scheduled was right on time and exactly as he explained. The Chef was amazing and cooked us a great breakfast and even better dinner! I definitely recommend her.

All the pictures show exactly how the place looks and doesn't really do it any justice. I will recommend this vacation rental to everyone. This is a Vacation Rental Experience! You will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: May 2016
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Lilly S
Lambertville, New Jersey
“Lovely home in a lovely area”
Reviewed 16 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

Really sweet home very user friendly.elizerb is wonderful and fun.the owner is very accommodating.overall great experience. Great beaches.bars.music.San juan del sur is fabulous

Date of stay: March 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.