Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2020 via mobile

We visited this restaurant a week ago!
The food was absolutely amazing!
I would highly recommend this place for any visitors to San Juan.
We went around 3 o’clock in the afternoon enjoyed the pool had appetizers and then our dinner. And then of course the amazing sunset!
Two hoots for the amazing chef for his fantastic preparation and presentation ... I think his name was Eddie!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2020 via mobile

This restaurant used to be good, with the new staff, service is very poor. Not sure if it was just a bad night for them. But obviously not very attentive to customer needs.
In past years the staff, wore Pelican Eyes attire. Suspect now it’s been outsourced. No uniforms.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank 839jeremyh
Reviewed 3 January 2020

Music and crowd were excellent, very inviting, but the bar service was poor. Bar tenders charged wrong + overpriced, and when my friends and I tried to give feedback to the supervisor/manager in a positive tone, he was pretty much a jerk about it. Didn’t like his attitude at all, and that must definitely be the reason for the poor customer service overall.
What a pity! I do not recommend celebrating NYE if they keep same staff at the bar.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Melii-arce
Reviewed 20 October 2019

This place is terrible.
We stayed for 6 nights and there was no:
Restaurant, pool staff, bars, or wellness area open. The internet constantly goes out. The power goes out which I get but they don't use the back up generator. There isn't even a reception area. Don't bother trying to use the phone in the room because no one answers it.the pool area was packed with old mattresses and furniture. You couldn't even sit in the area.I was looking to invest in one of these condominiums but I'm so glad I stayed here and saved my money.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank MattyH1908
Reviewed 3 September 2019

Went there 2 years ago to try the famous Pelican Eye.....Badly welcome by Spanish (from Spain accent) guy that judged me by my appearance and the one of my brother in law....but when he saw my Visa....then the smile came back. For me it was too late. He was out and in my black book. Not impressed at all. American Breakfast was horrible.....My brother in law, a pure Nica, took Huevos a la Rancheros....and at least the local breakfast was pretty good.....Personal was local and gentil people though....No arrogance like the guy at the desk.....

Won't go gain. Don't spend your money there. Too expensive for the welcome you get...Room ? OK to sleep.

Date of stay: October 2018