eDreams
Hurb
Destinia.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2018

This hotel has a great cafe in front with great breakfast. the rooms are nice with 2 queen beds in every room. Bathrooms are nice and recently updated. They do need to clean shower heads as the calcium builds up causing wild sprays. The staff are very friendly and helpful and helped me to enjoy my stay. Would definitely stay there anytime i go to sjds.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Comfy beds, friendly staff, great breakfast included and cute adjacent cafe. Location was in the center of town- couple blocks from the beach, surrounded by shops, restaurants, and bars. Cool hammocks and hang out areas both upstairs and down. I would return.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 3 June 2018

Very clean, helpfull staff, modern with great bar, aircon, wifi. It had all I needed. Great location in the center ut also quiet for sleep and close to the beach. Unfortunatelly I was leaving very early, i did not have the breakfast but I believe was great as all the rest. I appreciate the chill out zone on the top with view and hammocks.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I staid for 2 nights at this hotel and everything went well.
Much more comfort than what I'm usually used to as a backpacker, I really liked he vibe, decoration and cleanliness.
Its location couldn't be more ideal

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank clemd1711
Reviewed 16 March 2018

The beds were super comfortable and the AC working was a huge plus as it's like 38 degrees Celsius (SUPER hot). You won't find AC or hot shower water like this in 99% of San Juan hotels. The location is right in the centre of town and lots of restaurants within walking distance. The front desk staff and servers (especially Alex!) are so friendly and sweet. Make sure you brush up on your Spanish beforehand, but you'll get by with English-only if you have to. The only downside here is that the area is loud at night with drums/partying on the streets once in a while, and/or the music of the main restaurant starting around 7am.

Would definitely stay here again!

Room tip: Ask to be on the upper floor, otherwise your windows overlook the restaurant
Date of stay: March 2018