Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
eDreams
All reviews costa dulce yoga studio kettle bells you're treated studio space the entire staff surf yoga paddle boarding beach shack turtle sanctuary restaurant reservations ve ever seen played guitar dietary restrictions newly hatched sea turtles pool room knocked it out of the park
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2021

This is a beautiful place with everything you need to relax and enjoy the moment during holidays. Even though I was alone due to covid at the place the team offered full service and run the hotel as usually. 2 things stand out: the architectural design of the hotel and the spirit and servicelevel of the team.
The rooms are well designed and equipped and offer an amazing view towards the ocean.
The food is very tasteful and healthy and well selected during the week.
I took a surf course for 6 days and enjoyed the very detailed and practical feedback (incl. video analysis which is one of the key to quick progress) and support to develop my skills. I really noticed substantial improvement thanks to the great surf instructors.
Keep up the excellent work and hope there is a chance to come back soon.

Date of stay: April 2021
Marc Schultz, Owner at Verdad Nicaragua, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Thanks for your recognition of the Verdad teams commitment to service from our kitchen to our surf school. We hope you come back and continue to enjoy both our natural setting and to have fun while improving your surfing.

Reviewed 13 April 2021

It is hard to describe how truly wonderful Verdad is. The gorgeous views, the amazing design of it all, the flawless accommodations, and the pure, natural beauty all come together to create an incredible get away, but the staff at Verdad make it even more special.
Wesley leads a team full of people that are exceptional in every way. Every bit of my week long stay at Verdad was absolute perfection: the meals, the surfing lessons, the daily workouts, going to town, conversations, the help with anything needed...
I walked away from my time there rejuvenated and extremely grateful for the peace, joy, warmth, positivity, and fun that they shared with me.
This is a paradise that I hope others take the time to enjoy. I am so happy that I did, and I look forward to going back again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Marc Schultz, Owner at Verdad Nicaragua, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

Thanks you nailed it! Verdad is beautiful but the team is what makes us extra special and unique. Please come back anytime, you are part of the Verdad family

Reviewed 24 March 2021

We stayed here for several days as part of a yoga retreat. While we had seen photos of the grounds we were not really prepared for how awesome it would be in real life. The grounds are simply gorgeous and the views of the ocean from the casitas were just so beautiful it didn't seem real. We could hear the ocean at night mixing with the sounds of birds and wildlife and the experience was just so enriching. The yoga shala has a fantastic view of the beach and the mountains which really amplified and enriched our yoga experience.

The folks that worked there were so kind and generous and all of the meals were really amazing. We had some really great massages here and everyone who either worked the bar or the kitchen area was very sweet and inviting and was very patient with our bad and limited Spanish.

We walked down to the beach several times and were just blown away by how picturesque and clean these beaches. My husband had a great surfing lesson from one of the employees and we really enjoyed all of our time at the beach that's just below the hotel.

After a year of stress living in a pandemic world, Verdad was like an oasis where we felt like everyone was being very safe and following all of the protocols but you also felt like you were really getting away from the world. Falling asleep each night to the sound of the ocean and waking up with the sun to that view was something I will always remember.

Room tip: I would really go for a casitas if one is available because you cannot beat the privacy and the view
Date of stay: March 2021
Information atVerdad, Owner at Verdad Nicaragua, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2021

Thanks for capturing the total Verdad experience, we are so grateful you enjoyed it.
See you back again, muy pronto!

Reviewed 23 March 2021

I had a fantastic time at Verdad and will never forget the wonderful experience. Jaw dropping beautiful, great Surf, excellent food, clean, safe and the staff is awesome .My room was immaculately clean and the view over the Pacific was incredible.
This place is the BOMB!

Room tip: All are good
Date of stay: March 2021
Marc Schultz, Owner at Verdad Nicaragua, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2021

Much Thanks, we hope to see you back here with your brother. Our surf guides are waiting

Reviewed 21 March 2021

A week of bliss at Verdad! Beautiful weather, beautiful surroundings, and great service at the hotel. The highlight was the Verdad surf team, after years of surfing white water on the odd vacation, I decided some well-needed surf lessons were in order. With their expertise surf instructors, I was up and over the break and riding real waves in my second lesson. That happy feeling is priceless. I highly recommend the Verdad surf school, great for kids to learn as well!

Room tip: All rooms have an amazing view of the beach
Date of stay: March 2021
Marc Schultz, Owner at Verdad Nicaragua, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2021

Yea, you really advanced on the waves, it is a great feeling. There is always a difference having proper instruction to make surfing fun and safe. At Verdad we have a real ( Verdad) Surf school and camp!!