Travelocity
eDreams
Priceline
StayForLong
CheapTickets
All reviews private pool close to san juan location was perfect breathtaking views costa rica central america playa maderas yasser privacy paradise bnb property hosts nica jungle backpacking turtles
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 January 2020 via mobile

One of the best places I ever stayed in my life, and I’ve been fortunate to travel a bit around Nicaragua and many other beautiful places in the world. The first moment you set foot in the Villa, the hospitality and kindness of the hosts Yasser and Richard is remarkable. The whole Villa is gorgeous, they thought about every single detail, and the hospitality is incredibly warming. A big shout out to the chef, who prepared an amazing dinner, and a crepe suzette to die for, also the breakfasts were delicious.
Last but not least, the breathtaking view from anywhere you look, splendid location, close to San Juan by car, but far enough to feel the peacefulness of nature.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 3 January 2020

We stayed at Villa Loma with another couple for 6 nights and we absolutely loved it! The view is stunning, Yasser and the staff are so welcoming and the food is outstanding. Honestly nothing to complain about. We stayed at the Bali Room and there is no AC, but it‘s not at all necessary. In contrary, it‘s good to get an extra blanket as it does get fresh during the night, especially with the wind. Definitely going back to Villa Loma!

Reviewed 29 December 2019

This is by far my favorite Nica experience in the ten years of living/working throughout the country. Food as fine as any five star gourmet restaurant in the world but the chef and genuine staff, views, gardens, experience is unmatched!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Karinda L
Reviewed 15 December 2019

We stayed one night in December on our trip through Nicaragua. Richard & Yasser were amazing to speak with and I definitely enjoyed the experience. The food was some of the best I have ever had. I am a seafood snob as I am from the Gulf Coast. The lobster special was truly one of the best meals ever. Whether you stay here or not, if you are in the area, definitely book dinner reservations as you will not be disappointed! The walk through the jungle the following morning was great. I am not a huge breakfast eater but I enjoyed mine. My colleagues loved the breakfast too!

Reviewed 10 December 2019 via mobile

The property is beautiful, we stayed in the garden room which shared a lovely little pool surrounded by a pretty garden and sun loungers. The view from the terrace was stunning, a great place to sip a cocktail (recommend a Margarita!) whilst swinging in a hammock and watching the sunset. The dinner was incredible, all the dishes we tried were fabulous. Just sad we only stayed for 1 night so didn’t get to try the rest of the menu. Yasser and Richard were fantastic hosts, helping with travel plans both before and whilst we were there, including an amazing trip to see the turtles in Le Flor. Hope to be back for a longer stay next time.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RichardP3177, Owner at Villa Loma del Socorro Luxury Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2019

HI Fiona, Thanks so much for those kind words. The mediterranean restaurant is new and we are delighted you found the menu enjoyable! Please do come back soon!