Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Spent a contented 4 nights here in San Juan del Sur. it’s nothing fancy but has lots of charm and a very comfortable courtyard/dining area. Room had plenty of space with room to hang things & surfaces to put things on! Hot water in shower, bed made each day & complimentary breakfast. Lovely proprietor who was extremely helpful and I can highly recommend it.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights. Superb location in town and 2 minute walk from the lively bars. Breakfast was good, the lady who owns the hotel was extremely helpful in sorting out future arrangements for us. All in all a thoroughly recommended hotel- would definitely come back again and worth the money.

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

All in all price is average not cheap not expensive. Room was clean, breakfast was really good. On the downside the receptionist came to knock on our door to tell us that my little cousin( mind you he wasnt being disruptive or anything he was literally just sitting inside the room) who was just waiting for me and my party to be ready to head out needed to get out of the room i explained to her he was not staying and he was in fact checked in at another hotel and was just waiting for us to head out she insisted he needed to get out of the room. In my opinion her attitude was a little intense to even come to the room to knock on the door for that. In addition to that the air conditioning was not working and she had to set it up something that in my opinion should have been done prior to our check in given they are so picky with their rules.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Daniela D, Gerente at Hotel La Dolce Vita, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you very much Leslie for making comments for your stay at the hotel. We offer you our apologies if you have problems with the application of our rules to provide insurance to our customers. We will review this policy to minimize possible misunderstandings with customers. Thank you very much. The management of the Hotel La Dolce Vita.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I'll definitely be coming back. The price is very reasonable. The staff are SUPER helpful and friendly. The location is unbeatable. I love this place!
The rooms are simple, but VERY clean. And the bed!!! The bed is the best bed I've slept in at any time in the past 10 years. No competition. Also, there was hardly any noise despite the fact that we were in the center of a town known for it's parties.

For the price, I definitely think that this place is unbeatable.
I will definitely be coming back again and again and again.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

It's not my first time staying here but it feels like it. You feel like you here not a guest but family, always a smile and willing to help. They pay full attention to your needs but let you do your thing at the same time ... as always an amazing experience!

Date of stay: December 2016