Lowest prices for your stay
US$81
Free cancellation until 21/06/26
PricelineUS$81
Expedia.comUS$81
eDreamsUS$81
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 September 2019

Roomed here 9/23/2019 and it was not what we expected. It ranks below a Motel 6 (we will not stay in that chain!) and a 3-Star rating is extremenly generous.

The photo of the property is inaccurate. The parking lot/driveway has to be replaced. It hasn't been paved in years and is not marked for parking. Their photo of the property is misleading.

Room #111 contained a small TV which was complicated to operate (we asked the desk clerk for help and it was temporarily solved). The room's phone was tucked under the small TV table and found by chance. The molding in the niche which contained the sunk was dirty. No stopper in the sink. We had to go to the front desk for soap (couldn't call because we hadn't discovered the phone yet). The door was secured with a lock and a door chain (I tightened that!) - the doorknob didn't operate. The cover for the HVAC was broken and on the window sill. There was an armchair and the arms need serious tightening. No in-room coffee (the restaurant isn't open for breakfast). Only two pillows were provided. Overall, the room was dingy - matching the exterior.

Unfortunately, accomodations in this area, including Hawley, are few. This certainly wasn't worth the $67+tax paid. The alternatives were $45 and more per night. The Wayne Inn is owned by the Wayne Hotel and the rates there were $45/night higher. If the Hotel is maintained like they maintain the Inn - Oh, boy!

Our advice: Suck-it-up and stay at a local B&B.

Room tip: Rooms furthest from the restaurant/café are quieter.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 3 September 2019 via mobile

Right off I want to say that it wasn't 'that' bad. Poorly maintained facility (ceiling tiles falling apart, sink drains busted, coax wall plates hanging out of the wall, carpet pulled away from the carpet tack strips that I cut my foot on the little razor spikes sticking up by both the bathroom and front entrance) that is WAY over priced for the room and the location. My sheets were clean, my shower was hot, the desk staff were courteous, just not a good value.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Mavenx
Reviewed 9 August 2019

I emailed hotel about my experience before writing a review but they did not respond. there was a strong mold odor when we entered the room. You see water damage on walls and filing. Room was dirty and so were towels. No soap in room. It looks like some wooden boards were nailed up in the bathroom instead of any attempt for a new sink area. This was not a value for the price that we paid ($250 for 2 nights). No response or even partial refund for any of this. Price is ridiculous for the room. This was worth maybe $40 nightly- not over $100. Staff was very polite but nothing they can do..... the only good thing about this place is location.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MiamiNYCgirl
Reviewed 27 July 2019

My wife and I (from Australia) stayed at the Wayne Inn recently while we supported our daughter through an illness in Honesdale. We were not sure how long we were going to be there, however, the staff in reception were so accommodating and compassionate that it took the worry of accommodation away from us, allowing us to focus on our family. Although the hotel rooms are dated, (this is not the Hilton), they are comfortable and are spacious enough for two people. Every request was met with politeness and sincerity and we can’t thank the staff enough for the assistance they gave us. I have read many adverse reviews for the property, however, I can not speak highly enough of the staff. Thank you, Wayne Inn, for looking after our family! KB

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2019

My sister & I stayed here because it was close to the hospital. It's an old building and classic Pocono "little bit shabby" if you're a snob. It was clean and the beds were AWESOME. The staff is friendly and the view is really nice. Loved the little walking bridge over the train tracks that puts you right in town. I'd like to vacay there... so much to do & see. We visited the "Twisted Rails" tavern and was pleasantly surprised by excellent bar food and nice people.

Room tip: Room 202 had NO "funny" smells except maybe from my sisters gas...
Date of stay: July 2019