Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$87
PricelineUS$87
Hotels.comUS$87
TravelocityUS$87
eDreamsUS$87
Orbitz.comUS$87
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2019

I emailed hotel about my experience before writing a review but they did not respond. there was a strong mold odor when we entered the room. You see water damage on walls and filing. Room was dirty and so were towels. No soap in room. It looks like some wooden boards were nailed up in the bathroom instead of any attempt for a new sink area. This was not a value for the price that we paid ($250 for 2 nights). No response or even partial refund for any of this. Price is ridiculous for the room. This was worth maybe $40 nightly- not over $100. Staff was very polite but nothing they can do..... the only good thing about this place is location.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MiamiNYCgirl
Reviewed 27 July 2019

My wife and I (from Australia) stayed at the Wayne Inn recently while we supported our daughter through an illness in Honesdale. We were not sure how long we were going to be there, however, the staff in reception were so accommodating and compassionate that it took the worry of accommodation away from us, allowing us to focus on our family. Although the hotel rooms are dated, (this is not the Hilton), they are comfortable and are spacious enough for two people. Every request was met with politeness and sincerity and we can’t thank the staff enough for the assistance they gave us. I have read many adverse reviews for the property, however, I can not speak highly enough of the staff. Thank you, Wayne Inn, for looking after our family! KB

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 14 July 2019

My sister & I stayed here because it was close to the hospital. It's an old building and classic Pocono "little bit shabby" if you're a snob. It was clean and the beds were AWESOME. The staff is friendly and the view is really nice. Loved the little walking bridge over the train tracks that puts you right in town. I'd like to vacay there... so much to do & see. We visited the "Twisted Rails" tavern and was pleasantly surprised by excellent bar food and nice people.

Room tip: Room 202 had NO "funny" smells except maybe from my sisters gas...
Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank corky902
Reviewed 20 June 2019

. We arrived early but were given a room, 109. It had a strange odor. The vanity, night stands and a small table had granite tops but ths did not compensate for the experience. The ceiling tiles in the room were all curled, sagging in the middle. One ceiling tile in the bathroom sagged to leave a 1" gap at the center. The extractor fan in the bathroom did not work which accounted for the mold on the bath sealant. The ceiling tiles above the vanity did not reach the wall, leaving a 3/4 inch gap. The bathroom was tiny. Not eay to sit on the commode and the toilet roll holder was then close to my shoulder. There was no lid to the commode and the hook on the wall was so close to it, in order to miss the opening door, that items that fell off it were likely to end up in the commode. The fitted sheet on the bed was so badly put on that the mattress was exposed overnight. There was no breakfast included and no coffee machine. I have stayed in smart hotels with breakfast for what we paid here. There are two exits from the parking lot, one on a hairpin corner on a steep hill and the other near the brow of a hill on Rte 191. Turning left there would be dangerous. We would NOT stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2019
2  Thank Paul L
Reviewed 21 April 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here while visiting family. The history of the hotel is very interesting. Beds were nice. Plumbing is an issue. If you shower and someone else nearby and not in the same room flushes, you better be prepared for the ice cold water. Check out is at 11. Cleaning staff walked right in our room a little after 9. We hadn’t checked out yet so not sure where the confusion was. No apology was given. Good thing we had just dressed or she would’ve had an eye full. 2nd and 3rd floors smelled bad, which could be from the dirty dingy carpets that looked like they’ve never been cleaned. Maybe you’ll have a different experience but this was ours. Most of the locals are just not friendly in Honesdale.

Date of stay: April 2019