Lowest prices for your stay
US$87
Free cancellation until 21/08/14
US$92
US$86
Free cancellation until 21/08/14
Priceline
US$87
Free cancellation until 21/08/13
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotelUS$86
Hotels.comUS$86
Trip.comUS$92
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2019

. We arrived early but were given a room, 109. It had a strange odor. The vanity, night stands and a small table had granite tops but ths did not compensate for the experience. The ceiling tiles in the room were all curled, sagging in the middle. One ceiling tile in the bathroom sagged to leave a 1" gap at the center. The extractor fan in the bathroom did not work which accounted for the mold on the bath sealant. The ceiling tiles above the vanity did not reach the wall, leaving a 3/4 inch gap. The bathroom was tiny. Not eay to sit on the commode and the toilet roll holder was then close to my shoulder. There was no lid to the commode and the hook on the wall was so close to it, in order to miss the opening door, that items that fell off it were likely to end up in the commode. The fitted sheet on the bed was so badly put on that the mattress was exposed overnight. There was no breakfast included and no coffee machine. I have stayed in smart hotels with breakfast for what we paid here. There are two exits from the parking lot, one on a hairpin corner on a steep hill and the other near the brow of a hill on Rte 191. Turning left there would be dangerous. We would NOT stay there again.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Paul L
Reviewed 21 April 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here while visiting family. The history of the hotel is very interesting. Beds were nice. Plumbing is an issue. If you shower and someone else nearby and not in the same room flushes, you better be prepared for the ice cold water. Check out is at 11. Cleaning staff walked right in our room a little after 9. We hadn’t checked out yet so not sure where the confusion was. No apology was given. Good thing we had just dressed or she would’ve had an eye full. 2nd and 3rd floors smelled bad, which could be from the dirty dingy carpets that looked like they’ve never been cleaned. Maybe you’ll have a different experience but this was ours. Most of the locals are just not friendly in Honesdale.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank shelgoob
Reviewed 18 March 2019

OK Stay in the Honesdale area. Nothing fancy. Basic room. You get what you pay for.
Staff was very nice. Good coffee downstairs at shop. Convenient location right in the heart of Honesdale,PA
Easy access from all locations.

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 17 January 2019

I stayed here before they closed and "renovated" and after. Was not impressed either time, but you get what you pay for, and in an emergency you do what you have to.
Both times I was in Honesdale for funerals, and it was not a good experience either time, so was glad to just be in and out. Sleep was distressing here, it just is not comfortable nor aesthetically pleasing.
That said, I am mortified by the responses given here from the "Owner of Wayne Inn" to all of the negative reviews. It is part of owning a business that some may be dissatisfied. I am a Manager in the Hotel Industry in NYC, and would fire someone for these kind of responses to our customers. You have to take the bad as well as the good, and should be contrite not combative. SHAME ON YOU.
I will not be back. Should there be another visit to Honesdale I will be staying at the Gravity Inn, it is awesome. I was pleasantly surprised.
So to you OWNER OF WAYNE INN, you have a lot to learn about the Hospitality Industry, though I don't see how you will be around long enough given the state of your business.

Room tip: I have not seen one yet ..
Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 007kayla
Reviewed 7 January 2019

Very easy place to stay in and comfortable. Fast checkin, parking in front of the room and a nice coffee shop on premises. In the center of Honesdale overlooking Main Street with nice shops, 2 breweries and place to eat. Look forward to going back next year for the holidays.

Date of stay: December 2018