Lowest prices for your stay
US$87
Free cancellation until 21/10/02
US$86
Free cancellation until 21/10/02
Priceline
US$87
Free cancellation until 21/10/01
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$86
FindHotelUS$87
Trip.comUS$93
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 April 2018

I'm not exactly sure but I think this is the motel that Micheal and Pam stayed in when they were going to the other branches. I'm gonna go find that episode to see if I'm right so i'll be back mi amigos.

Date of stay: November 2017
2  Thank peterparker692018
Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Booked thru Expedia and never again at this place
First room given thru Expedia ,70 plus tax ,1 night and had to move,the Inn has only 3 prices but not worth even 50 a night for any room they had ,supposedly remodeled in 2017 ,they added 4 rooms to this place by shrinking the other rooms, worst remodel ever ,2 people can not pass in the room, door has no lock,no closet ,rack hanging on wall for clothes ,no dresser ,tv sitting on table below eye level near floor,no dresser ,the bath had a accordion door that was following off, blinds broke and no privacy ,ikea Light ,junk ripped
Spoke to management about a upgrade ,our bill for three nights in first room was 284. When we moved the upgrade for 2 days in a better room was another 130 and was posted as 75 per night so I asked why oh have to do online for cheaper price ,this place was empty the whole time we were there,if you walk in you can get the best room they have for 50. A night. The upgraded best room they gave us cost us another 130 plus what we already paid for three nights for a total of $420.00 for as follows ,no microwave as advertised in ad and brochures , fart fan inoperative given pump spray bottle for smell,the room looked like they used what ever was free to remodel,
No free coffee 3.00 per cup and no place close to walk to get only there coffee bar which advertised food and had none even though both rooms had brochures advertising food in coffee bar.neither room had stoppers in sink or tub,
In closing I want to say the management did get rude when I ask why they charged more when clearly it is listed less expensive then they charged us. Like we should be happy with a flea bag inn charging that much,this company owns both hotel and the inn in Honesdale and this is the county seat , STAY Away from either of these and go to the bed and breakfast instead ,This inn and hotel would probably close if they charged the rate that is consistent for the service and quality . This place is closer to what a 30-40 room looks like at the end of motel row - don’t stay here !!!!! You’ll complain to deaf ears

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank falce0588
HotelWayne, Owner at Wayne Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

We take great exception to this review which is almost entirely untrue.
Our prices are clearly explained as posted on our website and on the online travel agencies.
The hotel has been in our current configuration for more than 25 years. We did not "shrink the hotel".We have 2 sizes of rooms, larger rooms with either a king sized bed or 2 double beds which is prices at 99.50 for the time that this guest was here. Our more modest rooms were priced at 74.50 which is furnished with a queen size bed. , again at the time this guest was here. And our rates are the same whether a reservation is made or the guest walks in. So the person writing this review is clearly not telling the truth.
In actual fact, this guest had 4 people stay in the smaller room which really does not have the capacity for 4 people even though we willingly supplied 2 cots at no charge.
And the excellent coffee in our on-site coffee shop is no where near $3 per cup.
We are proud of the Wayne Inn and would appreciate when someone writes a review they tell the truth.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I reserved a "remodeled room" for our stay to attend a wedding. New bedding, counter tops, and a coat of paint is just lipstick on a pig. The rug was raveled and dirty. Tile in the
grungy bathroom, which featured a leaking faucet in a stained tub, complimented the tarnished mirror, dirty towels, and sink. The wood clad walls and ceiling were warped and musty. The door to the outside had a half inch gap for creatures to come and go. The kicker was when I commented my concerns at checkout, "Sorry about that, honey."

Room tip: Don't book one there.
Date of stay: August 2017
4  Thank LAfromPA
HotelWayne, Owner at Wayne Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2017

We take gross exception to this guest. He came in an complained about the price although he knew very well what our room rates were. When we would not give him a discount at checkin he said he would write a bad review. We will not be blackmailed. all of what he said was untrue.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I have multiple reasons for why I was very dissatisfied with my stay.

The pictures posted for the rooms were very misleading. The room was the smallest room I have ever stayed in. The sink was separate from the bathroom (this is very unhygienic) and the shower and toilet were in a space so small that my wife and I could not even sit on the toilet properly and would have to sit at an angle. The light switches in the room did not work properly and the blinds were broken. The room also smelled like someone had smoked cigarettes the night before and the room was supposed to be a non-smoking room.

There was a domestic disturbance that started at 12:30am (which also woke us up) where a man and a woman were physically fighting and it made me and my wife feel unsafe. We could not find a front desk number to call in our room. I had to call 911 to get the state police involved. My wife was absolutely traumatized by the ordeal and we were unable to fall back to sleep until 3:00am.

I emailed the hotel several times and they never emailed me back. Do not spend your money here its not worth it.

Date of stay: June 2017
3  Thank fgtheobald
HotelWayne, Owner at Wayne Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

We take great exception to this review which is virtually untrue. The room that this guest stayed in was 12' by 22". Not small by any means. Our rooms are cleaned and checked every day by the housekeeping staff and management so it is simply impossible that there was a smoke smell in their room. All our rooms are non-smoking. We feel that it was this customer who smoked in the room and then complained so we would not charge them the $100 fee if someone smokes in a room.
We have no knowledge of any disturbance the night that they stayed. But if there was, they could have easily dialed O on the room phone to get to the front desk. Makes no sense at all.
We work hard to maintain our rooms in excellent and clean condition.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Way overpriced and getting shabby. Returning to seedy condition it was before it closed the first time. Employees seem to be trying but lack of investment in keeping it up gives them an uphill battle. Only game in town since hotel Wayne is even worse.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank Tim H
HotelWayne, Owner at Wayne Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

This customer knew our prices before he checked in. He has stayed in the Wayne Inn before but seems to want to come back and just complain. He said the Hotel Wayne was even worse. On his review of the Hotel Wayne he said it was fine.....
We hope that he does not wish to stay in Honesdale again as he clearly does not like our lovely Borough.