Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$108
Hotels.comUS$108
Expedia.comUS$108
FindHotelUS$108
Orbitz.comUS$108
HurbUS$114
All reviews boneless wings dry aged steak living room pa eagles
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2020

The Hotel Wayne never disappoints and tonight was no exception. Tonight we decided to try the newly added dry aged steaks as we had never had them. They were tender, delicious and cooked to perfection! The service was great and our waitress was very knowledgeable with the questions we asked about the dry aged steaks. The Hotel Wayne also has an amazing wine selection.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 24 February 2020

I was really surprised when,on my last visit to the Hotel Wayne, that they are serving dry aged steaks that they were aging in house. I have had a few dry aged steaks in my life but only in top name big city steakhouses at very high prices
So my wife and I each decided to try one. I had the Delmonico 12oz and she had the NY Strip 12oz. This way we could taste the 2 different varieties they offer.
I can honestly say that both steaks were excellent, as good, if not better than the ones that I have had in the past. On top of the satisfaction with the quality of the steaks, I was really surprised about how low the prices were compared to the city steakhouses where you can't touch a dry aged steak of any type for less than
$55. Both the steaks we had were under $35 and that comes with salad,potato and vegetable. The big steakhouses charge extra for everything.
We had a bottle of an excellent Cabernet for less than $30. Another nice surprise.
I still find it amazing to find dry aged steaks in Honesdale, PA and at such reasonable prices.
Can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Comfortable setting, quiet with good service...not too obtrusive...the food is good and nivcely nporepared and presented. It was a fairly busy Saturday night and it did not seem rushed. It is an interesting set up with essentially three separate rooms. We were there for dinner only.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank smalltowntravelerPa
Reviewed 10 October 2019

I am usually into historical hotels. But this place needs to be renovated and cleaned. We actually wore our flip flops in the bathroom, that is how dirty it was. The carpets are disgusting. Great architecture but that is it. No elevator, so if you can not climb steps let them know at the time of reservations. There is no parking!

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank ljscorz
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Looking for a place to eat while passing through Honesdale, I ended up at the restaurant located in the Wayne Hotel. The outside is very old and is considered an historic building. Don’t be put off by its old style look. Upon entering, we were shown to our table with an extensive menu complete with daily specials. My wife has the salmon special which she enjoyed , while I had the sirloin steak special. My steak was flavorful with a special crust of garlic and other spices. It was done to perfection along with its side of “Mini,” baked potatoes. That itself was a treat tailored perfectly to the steak.
Next time in town, you know where we’re going back to.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank JohnnyboyCarmel