Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$108
PricelineUS$108
Expedia.comUS$108
TravelocityUS$108
Orbitz.comUS$108
CheapTicketsUS$108
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2019

This was absolutely one of the most relaxing B&B stays we’ve ever had! And the credit all goes to our wonderful hostess Sue, who was oh-so-accommodating. Our family had planned a trip to see the Bethel Woods Center for the Arts (which, by the way, is an easy – and scenic – drive from Wayne on Main), and the little town of Honesdale with its quaint row of downtown shops anchored by an historic hotel was attractive to us. And we are so glad we made the choice we did – especially since our stay at Wayne On Main was so gratifying! Sue had the downstairs decorated so beautifully for the holidays, and was always available to answer questions. PLUS (and a super big plus) her breakfasts were absolutely delicious – and, moreover, cooked to order! She would even ask each individual the night before what they wanted! If I had to critique anything at all I would just say that our bathroom was tiny and a bit cramped and had no hooks or bars for hanging towels or clothing. But that’s of such tiny consequence when weighed against all the positives (including the fact that Wayne On Main is so affordable!) We will definitely look for an opportunity to stay with Sue again!

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 8 August 2019

I stayed here for 13 nights last month in Room 6. Even though it had a queen bed, it felt cramped. The windows could not be opened nor were the blinds ever opened. A/C would be on 24 hrs. It was dark and dinghy.The bathroom is the old style with a rusted sink and claw foot tub that has a makeshift shower that barely works. The public areas downstairs are more inviting and have more character. For most of my stay I was the only guest. Sue is a wonderful host and lives in the Inn itself hence always accessible. The back side of the Inn (the parking area) is very shabby. The drive way is broken and in desperate need of paving. Wifi was reliable. Breakfast was the typical American stuff if you choose to eat that. Since I do not eat that toxic stuff, I got my own groceries and had Sue serve it to me. Worked out well for both of us. I would not stay again.

Date of stay: July 2019